My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

100,000 Visitors Mark

Join my blogsite celebration together ... crossing 100k page views
  • I would like to say thanks to all my friends, colleagues and of course my readers for your support over the 2 years. Without you, my blogsite will be a dead site. Thanks for the nuffnang clicks as well.
  • I would never imagine my site would hit 100k page views in 2 years time seriously. I did set my goal that my site will hit 100k visitors in 2013 actually (5 years). I must say thanks to you all who keep following my blog.
  • I started blogging in Blogger year 2008, and in fact, I have started blogging since way back in year 2003 (http://vialentino.bravejournal.com)
  • In 5 days time, my blogsite will turn 2 years old ... ngam ngam hou.

26 comments:

kisahremaja said...

congrats.... keep on blogging....

hazman aka species1980 said...

u achievement .... inspire me to get better number visitor for my blog...

kisahsensasi said...

kinda like ur ur black n white pichas...

Big Boys Oven said...

wow! congrats to ou, well done, keep it going dude!

nurfaiz shaidan said...

congratulations!

hope that your blog will prosper in another years to come :)

LittleLamb said...

congrats.. keep it up..n more sharing n learning :)

Cath J said...

wah... envy lahhh... congrats bro!!

keep it up!!

CH Voon said...

Congratz to you and keep it on :)

foodbin said...

fantastic ! more to come.

said...

congratulation, let's celebration~ :P

eugene said...

Tabik tabik,, well done,,,,,,,,,next time you'll need less than a year to hit another 100,000 page view. believe it ya

babe_kl said...

bravo and wish you more to come!

hEnRy said...

congratulations....
finally 100k...i'm still waiting for my 50k readers
LOL still have a long long time to wait

Adrian & Aeiween said...

congratulation! so happy for you! =D

vialentino said...

thanks thanks for your support ... blogging is part of my blood ... a way for me to express and de-stress myself ... obviously is because of ur support on my site which makes my site happening...thanks to u all

[SK] said...

wow, very sai lei ah!! so fast can shoot up top 100K page views in just two years.. i still have not reach this lor~~ :(

vialentino said...

sk: consider very very slow liow ler...my is very low profile nia...urs shud be much more happening than mine

Ahmike said...

Fuyoh bro, I am currently the 100063 :D Anyways, congrats ya! Sorry for reading your blog through Google Reader. it's berry easy for me cause connection too slow in uni.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..congrats! You are doing well. Keep it up. :)

kenwooi said...

i hit 100k unique visitors a few days ago too =D

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

[b]Website Traffic[/b]

A new way to get traffic to your website. Not only will you get loads of [url=http://www.fastpixeltraffic.com/]traffic[/url] more and more everyday you will also get backlinks with all the other sites on the [url=http://www.fastpixeltraffic.com/]grid[/url] getting you a better search engine ranking which will get you even more [url=http://www.fastpixeltraffic.com/]website traffic[/url].Get on the pixel grid today and let the traffic come to you.Taking the internet by storm.The new way to advertise.

Visit: http://www.fastpixeltraffic.com/

Joey said...

Congrats bro on your blog achievement, keep it up on your interesting post!

ck lam said...

Congrates on hitting that 100k page views! Keep it up :)

ChrisAu said...

Congrats bro. Will keep coming to your site.

HenRy LeE ® said...

congratz via!!!!

PeckWm said...

Bro.. COngratulation!!!
Cheers ~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails