My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wrego Honda Car Showroom @ Cheras

Excellent Sales and Customer service by Wrego ...
  • I wanna say million thanks to the sales team and the owner for their excellent service and explanation to me ...
  • You know lah, first time buying a new car, sure got many things to ask, look look see see and ask for test drive.
  • They are very friendly in explaining every single details and how is the process from car number registration.

  • I have selected white color and I know it is a hard choice of color to maintain. Anyway, Yve office got provide car wash service ... hehehe
  • I have upgraded to leather seat and customized the internal colors too which they told me it can be done easily ... will be adding V-Kool Elite tinting on top of it

  • No doubt on the 2.0 performance ... cornering was excellent, responsive and powerful on the straights.
  • Too bad, due to budget / financial constraint, I have chosen the 1.8.
  • I leave Wrego showroom as a happy customer :)

12 comments:

iriene said...

Congrats on your new Honda!
All the best and Happy CNY to you and family :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Got free cash wash service?? Not bad wor... :) COngrats for owning this finally :)

LittleLamb said...

my civic was bought from wrego also. but i service the car in USJ cos they r the biggest n most good service ppl...USJ express!

Angie Tan said...

Wah liao!!

Welcome to the Honda gang. Being a Honda owner for the past 3yrs, I'm very satisfied with the car and the local Honda car service.

Definitely a good choice!!

Angie Tan said...

Wah liao!!

Welcome to the Honda gang. Being a Honda owner for the past 3yrs, I'm very satisfied with the car and the local Honda car service.

Definitely a good choice!!

kenwooi said...

nice car.. one day i'll own one as well! =P

kenwooi.com

CH Voon said...

i like this car as well!

Hope i have one too! hehehe

congratulation to you :)

Cath J said...

yahooo... new car.... congrats bro..

fann fann said...

i got all my ex cars and my current cars from here too.

fann fann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

nda civic very cool!!! i like it very much but so sad that i cant afford to buy it :(
anyway, congrate bro! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails