My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

We will always love you, May You Rest In Peace

To my beloved big aunty, you will be always in our heart ...
  • It was a sad day for my family where my big aunty (my dad's eldest sister) left the Tay's family to Heaven on 12th February ...
  • It was just a sad day which I dunno how to explain ... but we are happy that my beloved Aunty left happily to Heaven in the arms of God.

Good-bye my dearest big aunt, I will always miss you and thanks for your education and your support for bringing me up till now ... I love you.
  • As the family photographer for the Wake and Funeral service, it was a tough and sad moments for me to control my tears while taking pictures ... just can't control it :(
  • With that, till I am ok ... I will compile and write stories about my big aunt ...
  • Lastly, me and my family would like to say thanks to relative members, friends and colleagues for your condolence wishes.

16 comments:

Charmaine said...

Condolences to you and your family... May she rest in peace.

fufu said...

here my condolence... anyway xin nian kuai le... gong xi fa cai... hong bao na lai

LittleLamb said...

Sorry to hear this. I m sure she is at peace and she is in Heaven now with God....

vialentino said...

charmaine: thanks for you condolence wishes ...

fufu: thanks for ur condolence wishes, yeah, my family will go thru a small cny celebration ... no worries...

little lamb: yeah she is ... we are sad to lose a family member but we are relief that she ends her suffering ....

Xjion89 said...

it is sad to lose a family members. Hope that everything will be fine for you and ur family!~~~my condolences~~~

Aggie said...

my condolences to you and your family... God Bless her soul

kenwooi said...

sorry to hear about your lost.. be strong!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

so sad to hear that..my condolences to you and your family..

MeRy said...

My condolances to u & ur family.

Anonymous said...

Thanks after sharing. Like always, on the prosperous and strategic on object!

Lulu said...

my condolence for the sad note.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

vialentino said...

dear friends....thanks for ur condolence ... just an update... my family and myself are feeling alright now ... my family will carry out to continue to celebrate cny in a moderate style ... we will continue with house visiting and ang pow giving session. but too bad ... NO to gambling this year ...

reanaclaire said...

Via, my condolence.. didnt read this till now..
no gambling? means u have won already.

[SK] said...

deepest condolence to your lost, may she rest in peace..

Cath J said...

Deepest condolence..

RIP

Related Posts with Thumbnails