My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Chinese New Year Eve 2010 celebration

Dylan first CNY ang pow from GREAT GRANDMA and GRANDMA ...
  • When you view the pics below, why most of family members wearing black and white color shirts ... why not wearing yellow or red instead ...
  • Feb 13, my family just got back from the Nilai Memorial Park after buried my big aunty in the cemetry ... all of us were tired and exhausted due to the hot weather but thank God, it was a good weather...
  • In my late big aunty wish, she want us to continue to celebrate the reunion dinner if she was not able to make it to join us :(

  • This is the moment that everyone is waiting for ... Dylan accepting ang pow from my mom and also from his great grandma ...
  • We are so happy to see this moment that my grandma able to give ang pow to her great grandson


The food from GreenView Restaurant, Section 19 PJ ...
  • We have ordered 9 course meal dinner from Green View restaurant which is behind my parents house only ...
  • I like their food a lot thou is a bit pricey ... been eating their food since my schooling days. Every year, the restaurant owner will give us free Yee Sang and mooncake as they are our neighbours too ...
  • I really miss the last year CNY Reunion Dinner which we had 23 dishes ... click here to read

  • The duck below is side order from other place...

  • Must be wondering ... how come we are not eating in the restaurant instead but at home ... cause that night the restaurant was fully booked ... so the restaurant owner will send his guys to deliver the food and cutleries to the house ...




  • Till then, thou is a sad sad CNY eve celebration but we live on to continue my family tradition reunion dinner and ang pow giving session.
  • Now my tears are dried up ... Gong Xi Fa Cai to you

7 comments:

Cath J said...

Good food here..

My son managed to meet his Great grandma too b4 passed away.. but he still got his great grandpa.. still strong n still can walk.. ^_^

Nice to hear you are ok now.. ^_^

reanaclaire said...

MY FIL also passed away last month so this year makan also smaller scale... but yours look very very yummy leh.. expensive also worth it!

CH Voon said...

Your cute son look very big size lo :)

er.. look like Dylan is only kids during this gathering.

Gong xi Fa Cai to you.

uLi.佑莉 said...

It's OK de, forget the sad thing and enjoy your CNY celebration with the rest of your family members :) Cheers!

ChrisAu said...

Glad your family still able to enjoy a good reunion dinner! :)

LittleLamb said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you & family.

foongpc said...

You are right. GreenView quite pricey! But food not bad : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails