My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

May Wong birthday

This is how Digizen party all out ... liquor + red wine + shandy + cartons of beer ...

  • Another week of alcohol ... till rashes popping out now.
  • When I received May's invite to her birthday party ... i know the outcome ... partying with digi people is lots of fun ... all craps and words will come out and u can see people talking nonsense and fall down.
  • Venue: May & Kevin's house
  • What I can say is that going to May's birthday party was like going to hell ... u will be locked up and torture till finish all the liquor supply and no one is going home without getting drunk ...


  • Above is the loving husband and wife (both also digizens) ...
  • Even the Yellow Man doll is there standing and following you ...

  • Seriously, when comes to drinking ... this is the craziest gang of all ... I cannot cope with them.
  • How do I escapre from not getting drunk ... luckily I brought my 'big gun' ... D90 !

  • Luckily no neighbours complaint bout our noise ... very nice location ... drinking at the car porch ...


  • This party is to see who is knocking down first ... apparently is the birthday girl ... where she fall on her plants ...
  • We were like stunt and she is there laughing ... dunno is she in pain or alright a not .... hahaha.

  • I love their funny conversation ... saw Jiansen, the guy in Chelsea white Jersey ...
    Jiansen asked Ed, saw the word in my jersey and Ed replied "Yes, Sam Suck (Samsung)" ... hahaha ... all of us also joke, Chelsea as Chao Si (stinky shit) .... hahaha....
  • Inside May's house, there is party disco light also .... dun play play ... serious party goers will have this equipment at home ...


Enjoy the video clips ...
  • What I can say that any words offended anyone, please ignore it cause they are super high and don't know what they are saying ...



Related Posts with Thumbnails