My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life Goes On

An unhappy 2010 but hope good things will come soon ...
  • It's late night now at 1am ... will write a text post instead. Since my big aunt passed away, many things came across mind this few days ...
  • I've been reading my old blog post since 2008 and year 2003 in my old blogsite ... many things happened (sad, happy & memorable) which refreshes me and shows how time past by so quickly.
  • Recently, there is one similar questions stumbled upon me by my friends and also relative ... Why Do I Blog?

    My friend asked me is it those who blogs are people who wanna show off how happening his/her life is and boasting ...

    My relative asked me why bloggers wanna exposed their life ...
  • What I told them is, many bloggers have different objectives, some people blogs cause to earn money and part of their job as profession, some ppl likes to pen down their achievement and happenings in their blogsite and lastly some people would like to share their skill, knowledge and etc in their blogsite...
  • I know my reason why I wanna blog ... to write down all my happenings life so when I am old, I would read it what I have gone thru and even share with my kids in future ...
  • Then recently since 2008, the blogging world have changed ... ppl blogs for side income which I am also into it ... why doesn't want to earn some quick easy money from blogging ...
  • I said to myself ... other than earning money, I wanna share my experience in investment to make people earn more side money after their graduation & not fully depending on your full time job ... will share out my 10 years of experience when I have the time ...
  • What is your objective of blogging? Don't mind to share with me ... Till then, good night ...

18 comments:

ChrisAu said...

well..a lot of folks also asked me... the initial reason why I blogged is to start an online mag. abt food especially JB since I go around makan. After doing that for three years, I decided to try on blogging on my experience on how to have a peaceful and less stressful life.

Cindy Khor said...

blogging for me is to improve my written english, make friends (like you and cath j) and a place to babble.

i feel so relax everytime i blog and i always find happiness when reading other's blog (this is seriously true)

hEnRy said...

for me just like you...when old, i can read it back i have gone through in my life

smallkucing said...

at 1stit was for fun and to pass time. Then the baby come out. It become like a journal recording his ups and down.

Anonymous said...

Today is my lucky day :)
Apple is giving review copies of iPad to 100 lucky person. Go to http://bit.ly/d9QOON and apply for it.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from czshare and filefactory ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They maintain above 60 different available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

LittleLamb said...

please share ur investments ...i like to learn about investments ...

thx for blogging. i can sense u r very sincere.

C.Alv.B said...

Im not good in share what happening in my life to everybody. Thats why some people think I'm kind a secretive. The only thing I can do is pen it down. Thats the reason..why I blog. Further I can reveiewed 'who am I' in those year..hehehehe..I'm not good in grammar but I can say I'm good in talking..this is one kind to improve my grammar hehehehe..

kenwooi said...

my objective is to share my experiences, and to make people happy =)

kenwooi.com

Angie Tan said...

My friends ask the same thing too.

I had thought of trying to get some side income but that tak jadi and so, I just blog about stuff in general then... :P

Hopefully, I can get to earn some side income from my hobby as it is being showcased in my blog.

CH Voon said...

simple answer... maybe i will go to somewhere early... then my little one can read what i have done for her/his... (memory refresh)

2nd... but is hard... to earn money... (if really want to earn money by blogging... easy meh?)

3rd... share experience and happiness with people...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

I love blogging cause it's the only way to share whatever I feel like sharing with others ;)

I got poor memory, so it's good for me to start writing something down now and keep them for the future...

Paul said...

actually do u mind share us what kind of investment u doing now? stock? forex? insuran? unit trust? real estate? or..? well, if asking bout why i blogging, hmm.. friend + money + investment XD

Adrian & Aeiween said...

For me blogging is like my diary, i just want to take down every moment that i have spend with my dear dear & my family. Then when i look back that time it will refresh my memory again. Because i know i very easy to forget stuff especially some minor things in my life. You are correct, bloggers have totally different objectives, it just depend on what they think, how they feel & what they want to write.. it is really up to them and also up to you my dear friend. I just too enjoyed reading your blog :)

Cath J said...

I have the same motives likes yours.. ^_^

some people don't like blogs.. well.. never mind.. as long as the 1 who blogs are happy.. ^_^

Cath J said...

awwww... just saw Cindy's comment... so sweet..... *Touched*

vialentino said...

hey all, thanks for sharing ur view...i personally love reading ur comments on why do u blog ....

Farah said...

i reckon for me i blog for fun u knw.. to share experience life and everything that matter.

so when people read they might or might not get something out of ma blog but itz ok i did improve ma writing for abit there hehe lol and I get to know many more interesting people :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails