My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dylan's First Day of Chinese New Year celebration

Lunch at Grandma house ...
  • Woke Dylan up early in the morning ... bath and dress him in his new CNY outfit ...
  • Dylan says am I leng chai a not? ... hehehe .... bui pai seh ...

A pic of lovely mummy and Dylan boy ...
  • I love CNY cause of my family home cook dishes ...


It's a pot luck lunch ... all the dishes are very yummy and delicious ...

  • Let me introduce the dishes one by one ...

Above pic: Is the sauted vegetables cooked by my mom ... need to get her recipe on this ... Bottom pic: Most expensive dish of all ... Sea Cucumber! RM 600 ... it was bought by my late big aunty when she still alive and able to walk ...

Jeng Jeng .... introducing the famous PUDU CHAR SIEW


Pudu Char Siew is so yummy ... and the big prawns ... most happening dish and fastest sapu habis ...

Cam whoring session at my parents house ...



Uncle Peter & Aunty Janet house visit ...
  • In the night, it is a tradition in my family to visit relative houses ...
  • Off we go to Uncle Peter and Aunty Janet house @ Bukit Damansara ...

  • Dylan give a loving kiss to Great Grandma ...

  • After Uncle Peter house visit, next stop is to Uncle Say Howe house ... too bad, din take pics cause I didn't stay long there as Dylan start to lao kai cause is his bed time ...
  • This is my CNY first day celebration ... how bout yours?

13 comments:

smallkucing said...

Very leng chai leh this Dylan!

uLi.佑莉 said...

I went to my uncle house at Setapak as usual on chor-1 lor...gather with cousins and chit-chat :) Check out here:

http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2010/02/woohoo-chor-1.html

^^

Lulu said...

wow wow wow...so many angpao so many home cook dishes....

My chor-1 in JB my uncle& grandpa haus.

[SK] said...

though i have had enough of CNY dishes, but somehow those you posted still make me drool~~ hahahaha!! die lor, like that how to keep fit?? :p

Farah said...

wowwww niceee where is ma angpao heheh lol

hey Happy CNY to you and your family hope tiger year will be good for all of you, hope u did have a blessing celebration :)

foongpc said...

Wow! Dylan is cute in his new CNy shirt!

And the food! So many! Drooling! : )

Lemonjude said...

Your mum sure a good cook...Dylan looks growing up a lot there and he sure looks leng chai with the traditional outfit.

kenwooi said...

cute boy =)

kenwooi.com

Xjion89 said...

haha, cutie Dylan~``

wow, amazing dishes @@ make my mouth water~~~

cHrIstInA_YY said...

LoL, baby Dylan's eyes are so big and round *muackz muackz*

Happy Chinese New Years!!!~

CH Voon said...

it is good to have a kid during cny :)

everyone feel happy with a little kids.

to maintain this situation... need to produce another baby again...

vialentino said...

smallkuching: thanks...leng chai like the dad rite...kam siah...

uli: saw liow...nice nice...

lulu: wah...nice to go back to relative hse to celebrate together.

sk: dun think can keep fit for the moment till cny is officially over ...

farah: come come n visit me and collect from me...kekeke

foongpc: thanks thanks...

lemonjude: yeah, she is a good cook ... but tiring for her ... thanks for ur compliment on dylan.

kenwooi: thanks...

xjion89: yeah....my tummy gone case liow...

christina: thanks ...gong xi fa cai to u too...

ch voon: yeah, i agree with u...dylan really light up the environment...

Cath J said...

awwww..... so cute and food was so glorious!! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails