My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anyone into Direct Selling?

Congrats to Jimmy and Fui Ling ... E. Excel Diamond Master
  • I hope my title won't scared people away and people thought I am promoting direct selling products.
  • Firstly I am not into direct selling but an end consumer user only. I do sell upon friends and relative request only ... wont purposely look for people to join membership and buy.
  • In fact, I have joined a few direct selling company many years ago such like E. Excel, Nu Skin, Elken, Cosway and Amway. I did tried out the direct selling business but it was tough as I am doing it part time previously.
  • At the end, decided to call it a day as it have taken lots of my time and energy persuading people ...

  • I would like to congrats my close friend Jimmy and Fui Ling (known since college days) for their promotion to Diamond Master. Fui Ling is full time into E. Excel and Jimmy have an successful IT career and doing it part time. Anyhow, they are my upline.
  • Every year they manage to travel to few countries for FREE! and as a Diamond level, your earnings maybe RM 30-40k above per month! Money doesn't comes easily as this is hard earned money.
  • As my advice, if you are an energetic and young, try doing this as part time to earn some good money. With that good money, try to grow and re-invest to double your profit in a smarter way.
  • I remembered when I joined Nu Skin, I earned my first payment in USD...it was a handsome payout and throw into stock market to grow. Do you believe in direct selling company & product? ... Are you a member?

15 comments:

Cath J said...

Been with direct sell b4.. but I just dont think its suit me.. LOL..

(I prefer blogging ;-p)

But just become consumer for some great products they offer..

Congrats to your friends..

Lemonjude said...

Congrats to your friends on their success and may they go higher to achive their dream.

Truly it is not easy to climb up the level. The effort of hard time going through is not easy for many to have the great perseverance to continue.

I'm just a consumer here to a few like E.Excel, Amway, Forever and the latest one Nefful. No harm if we find something good, of coz we would like to sell to them. I'm currently active involve in the latter one and start earning and going up level..so far so good.

Lulu said...

Congrats to ur fren!

Same lar...not suit for me "as it have taken lots of time and energy persuading people ..."

Direct sell really not my type of earning ler...

smallkucing said...

I really tabik those who are successful in Direct Selling. Not easy to earn the money.

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, congratz to both of ya friends and "Happy Chap Goh Meh" to u too!

Xjion89 said...

Hahah, ur title almost scared me away~~~kidding lah~~~but, ur friends are strong! not easy to sell stuffs~~~

i still prefer blogging^^. ads click~~~hahaha

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hmmm...I really dislike direct sales wor lo..."mou hou gam" coz being "forced" to join b4 >.<

Anyway, congrats to your fren :)

CH Voon said...

good product can be used.

they success because of a lot of failure. congratulation to them!

vialentino said...

cath j: same here ler ... i was very energetic at first to look for business...after dat when i am busy with my career, hard for me to continue with MLM.

judy: agree with u...certain products is very useful and healthy beneficial ... i will support MLM products one.

lulu: yeah, not all ppl will do it.

smallkuching: yeah...need to build large network to success in MLM one.

christina: happy chap goh mei too...

xjion89: yeah, ads click is the best...easy money ...

uli: hahaha, i also kena force last time....esp when i joined nu skin ...

chvoon: yes, 1 out of 10 will success in MLM only..

Anonymous said...

trackkllp8890436 ggg

Anonymous said...

Hi forum, cool weather and good mood. life is a good thing however turn

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://autoruni.freehostia.com/]welcome auto insurances...[/URL]

Anonymous said...

Компьютеры Mac обзаведутся магазином приложений

При этом приобретенные или бесплатно загруженные приложения будут автоматически добавляться в рабочую панель (Dock)[url=http://www.m-bibirevo.ru/] Mac OS X. Отметим, что приложения, приобретенные в App Store, можно будет устанавливать на несколько личных компьютеров .[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi, today is a beautiful day in my life. I saw a first snow in this year and I save this photo for all people in the World!

Anonymous said...

Проверь свою удачу сколько ты сможешь выиграть вложив копейки.
Всего 50 рублей и ты узнаешь насколько развита твоя интуиция и сколько ты сможешь заработать!!!
Заходи прими участие [url=http://mmwm.ru/]ЗАБЕРИ СВОИ ДЕНЬГИ[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails