My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sister Treat @ Sam You Restaurant

Family Gathering ...
  • Because of my sister short trip back to Malaysia, she organized a dinner to group all the Tay's family members to catch up.
  • Sam You is a really old & famous Chinese restaurant located in PJ New Town.
  • This is my second time to this restaurant and I love their food actually.

  • As usual, it is packed with people during dinner time. We have to wait quite a while for the food to be served.
  • No food pics cause me busy handling Dylan ... he got fever due to vacinnation on that day.

  • First time I got to know my sister is so generous to treat .... the cost of the dinner is RM 1.7k after tax.

13 comments:

Lulu said...

very sweet family~

ur sis is hot! :)

kenwooi said...

its always nice to gather with the family members =)

kenwooi.com

uLi.佑莉 said...

Woooo....ur sis still look gorgeous =)

smallkucing said...

wow...what you guys eat?? Saw this restaurant before but never eat there before.

thenomadGourmand said...

i did tell u abt the Kam Heong duck plc nearby rite?

Wah..RM1.7K wht did u all eat?/

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow... u guys must have had shark fin, abalone n etc... hehe, baby Dylan so cute eh ^^

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to try brand-new stuff. Presently I'm fabricating my personalized solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a very awesome website which explains how to contruct solar panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the data given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I'd really treasure it, cause I extremely would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

Paul said...

no food pic and no your pic too.. XD.. and your family member have foreigner?

Cath J said...

wahhh... 1.7k??? hehehhe... hows yve leg?? ^_^

CH Voon said...

Wah 1.7k ….. it is a really nice dinner I guess!

StevenBoy1986 said...

What??? RM1.7k??? how many ppl???

C.Alv.B said...

What?? RM1.7k? how many people? how many dishes? Wah..it can cost 5 tables for wedding.. heheheee...joking. By the way, its good to have a family gathering sometimes

vialentino said...

lulu: thanks...sis hot? i dun think so ler...

kenwooi: yup...like family gathering a lot.

uli: from the pic look gorgeous but not in real life lah.

smallkuching: the chinese 8 dish course ler...

christina: thanks...no abalone lah...just the package of per table is expensive...

thenomad: 2 tables cost rm 1.7k...not one table yeah

paul: yeah....many aunties married to kwai lou

cath j: for 2 tables....yve leg is recovering...thanks for asking n ur concern

chvoon: yeah...ok ler...taste good.

stevenboy: 2 tables....each table bout 10 ppl loh...

calvB: hahaha....two table combine = 1.7k...the normal chinese 8 course dishes...

Related Posts with Thumbnails