My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple Home Cook Food

Notice no nice food hunting lately ...
  • No Google Adsense to sponsor my food hunting aymore ... plus me & yve been running dry lately and a BIG hole in our pockets.
  • It is time to save money and eat healthy food ... home cook food. Yum Yum ... been missing so much of Yve's cooking.

  • The food above cost less than RM 10 by buying the vege from the morning market ... cheap rite for 2 pax.
  • Yve said, don't you think we cook too much for 2 person to eat ... I said I am fine and I can finish it all if you can't.

  • Anyway, I would like to say, home cook food is the best and healthy ...

14 comments:

[SK] said...

i don't think it's a lot, just nice for two person.. home cooked food is always the best, somemore only cost you RM10, wow, can't even get a cup of coffee in Starbucks!!

Cath J said...

It's okay.. saving saving saving... for the future.. ^_^

foodbin said...

me, love home cooked food.

Lulu said...

yes...saving saving...I also gonna cook more, save more for lens...hahaa!

Mabel Low said...

Hmmm.. how much/big itwo packs? Here we pay less than 5bucks for two big packs. Seriously very big:S

Lemonjude said...

The dishes just nice for 2 persons...sometime cooking for 2 persons to eat is actually so hassle, but eating out too many is quite sick too..

haha, you are the bandaraya to clear the food, for me I'm the one...so end up I'm quite sick to cook..

Can always boil soup then top up a meat dish (no need to cook variety) it is simple and nice for 2 already..

uLi.佑莉 said...

Sometime cook at home is also good to build the relationship between the couple :) I love to cook too~

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

Yup, home cook foods are the best. ^-^

Angie Tan said...

Wah..

Very healthy indeed. :P

smallkucing said...

Yes, very healthy :)

Try steam fish or chicken drumstick while cooking rice in the rice steamer. Lagi jimat :)

chrisau said...

Besides economical reasons... this is real healthy!!

hp84 said...

Home cooked food is the best!

You can mix and match any food that you like to eat, and cook more if you want.

Mommy Ling said...

Eventhough is simple, it's always healthy and yummy. Best it make up a simple dinner for the family members to dine in together.

CH Voon said...

Yes… home made food is better than outside food.
Somemore can keep some money as well.
But, it is take time to cook and tired after working as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails