My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Power of Dreams

Sayonara Proton ...
  • 10 years ago since I started working ... I bought a 3rd hand car - Proton Iswara 1.3 ... at very cheap price.
  • It's been a long wait that I wanna get off myself to drive a brand new imported car and not a local made car ...
  • Years by years with new commitment coming in place ... never thought of getting a new imported car ... till lately.

4 Cylinder 16 Valve Chain-Driven SOHC i-VTEC. Honda strikes an ideal balance of riding comfort and sporty handling by utilising rigid body construction and optimised suspension geometry.
  • The innovative i-VTEC engines deliver superb performance while maintaining low fuel consumption and a clean operation.
  • I have been dreaming of a digital car speedometer since after watching Knight Rider ... the KITT car!

A futuristic-styled cockpit with strategically placed controls and meters optimises your driving comfort. Minimising your eye motion, the easy-to-read Multiplex Meter lets you scan driving information in seconds while keeping your concentration on the road.
  • Simply love white color ... thou hard to maintain ... but just love it!
  • Comes with safety feature such as air bag ... my proton does not have this ... my life is at 100% high risk ...now reduce to 20%!

Looks stylish ...
  • After a long 10 years of waiting ... I've place my booking order finally with my own preferred registration car number plate.
  • New car will arrived in March 2010
  • I fullfilled one of my dream.

28 comments:

Merryn said...

Congrats Via!

Merryn said...

Your own preferred registration number plate lagi! Congrats again :D

IyouweBlog.com said...

congtatz.... hard work pays...
nanged u. Allah for Islam only? Nang and read this if u r Malaysian… tq

Jason said...

Hey Via,

Congrats on your new purchased car. Civic is a nice car indeed, you will enjoy your driving :)

1.8 or 2.0?

Cath J said...

Congrats.. that's why I believed in 'DREAMS'.... it might come true... ^_^ (Except ghost dream.. ;-p)

Agnes said...

Congrats Via!!

CH Voon said...

woo.... it is good to hear that!

happy for you!

new year new car :)

kenwooi said...

nice!
enjoy the new carrrr! =D

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

merryn: thanks thanks....aiyah, normal number only ... not single digit or double digit.

iyouweblog: ok ok...thanks.

jason: thanks ... 1.8

cath j: thanks...yeah...Honda - The Power of Dreams ...

agnes: thanks...

ch voon: my iswara also getting old...14 yrs old liow.

kenwooi: thanks a lot...

LittleLamb said...

get a speed booster n u r there. my 2nd car is also a civic 2.0

vialentino said...

littlelamb: cough cough...second car also civic 2.0 ... no lah, me not into car ... of course got a dream to own one Maserrati one day in 15 yrs time.

Mommy Ling said...

Grats, Via!! Great to hear that ur dream has finally come true.

Enjoy ur new driving experince once ur car has landed.

Cheers!!!

C.Alv.B said...

Wow..congrats ya. Your dream came true..good for you

hp84 said...

congrats via..

honda civic is a great car..

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah wah wah~~~ change new car!!! hehe congrats!!!!! At least now can reward yourself ;)

foodbin said...

it is a great car.

[SK] said...

wow congratulations!! that's a very handsome and smart car, good choice.. :)

HenRy LeE ® said...

CONGRATZ!!!!!

foongpc said...

Congrats on getting yourself a new car! Enjoy!!

chrisau said...

Congrats man!! This should encourage me, I thought of a CR-V.haha.. and plan some goals for 2010

vialentino said...

thanks thanks for ur comment , replied individually ... cant wait to drive it ... now i wanna sell my year 96 proton iswara 1.3 ...any keen buyers?

Lemonjude said...

Congrats for making your dream come true...it is a very nice car..

Lemonjude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vialentino said...

lemonjude: thanks a lot...been a long wait to taste to own a new japanese car

fann fann said...

congratulation! finally!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Waliao!!! This surprised me! I thought you want a local car....Anyway, congrats :)

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Anonymous said...

I just need a little explanation, would anyone care to elaborate on the last comment?
Let us all express our opinions here. Do you think random babbles like this should be allowed to hang in threads or should they be erased? Share your opinions.
Do you really have experience in this field? If so, I would like to ask you a few questions.
How do people blog on other people's blogs? Can I guest post on your site, I have lots of interesting articles.

I'm not dead. I'm organically challenged.

Related Posts with Thumbnails