My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Nuffnang Friso Family day out @ Kiz Sports & Gym, One Utama

My first Nuffnang Event ....
  • 2010, a good year to start my active life by attending this family fun event sponsorted by Nuffnang, Friso and Dutch Lady ...
  • I am so happy that I got the invite ... thanks NN.
  • Arrived there at 10 am and gosh, look at the long queue for registration.

  • I met CH Voon and Merryn and of course some famous bloggers are there too ... I saw Shaolin Tiger ... damn, he is tall and huge size ... hey S. Tiger, if you read this, you took some pics of my baby with my wife... hope you can send over the pics to me @ vialentino@gmail.com
  • Look at the crowd below ...

  • Me and Yve so worried that Dylan will lao kai cause is his sleeping time actually ... he woke up at 6.30 am ... and last till the event ... proving he is so enjoying looking at the kids playing and running here n there.
  • Too bad, he is too small to play yet.

  • Hope next year, Dylan can play with the rest of the kids.
  • Thanks to Nuffnang once again as it is a great experience for Yve, Dylan & myself to attend this family day out .... great job!

16 comments:

LittleLamb said...

I wanna pinch Dylan very badly... well done to Dylan's mama for all the bm...


Happy New Year 2010 and Best Wishes to you.

reanaclaire said...

hahaa... he looks so adorable.. know what.. he reminds me of a new version of michilin.. did i get the spelling right?

This is .... said...

sure I will join this event next time when I have baby.. I know you guys have fun on the event..

kenwooi said...

i have never joined a nuffnang event before.. =P
looks fun!

kenwooi.com

cHrIstInA_YY said...

OMG.... so cute!!!! sayang baby Dylan^^

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow...really a happening event le...

Merryn said...

YOU did not get your pic taken with us bloggers lah Via. See my post, your pic is missing.. sigh.. Who is tiger? hmm... i hve not read his blog before.. must go check it out :)

foongpc said...

Happy New Year! Wah! So got to meet so many bloggers? : )

Cath J said...

wow.. great... ^_^.. Dylan grown up already.. ^_^.... ha-yaaa.... I want to *pinch* ohhhhh.... chubby!!!!!! *Bite own tongue* gerammm... ;-p

chrisau said...

wow...bloggers' get-together! And, Dylan's growing....he's real chubby! :)

Big Boys Oven said...

Junior looks so cute just like his mummy and daddy! ;) Happy New Year!

vialentino said...

little lamb: yeah...i thought bm babies shud be slim one leh.

reanaclaire: wrong spelling ler...michelin ler...hehehe...many ppl said that.

this ...: yeah yeah...free event sumore and lots of fun.

kenwooi: u shud join one and see for urself.

christina: thanks thanks...his cheek very red liow after so many ppl pinch him. kesian him ler.

anonymous: thanks for ur compliment

uli: u shud bring ur niece go along...ngam her more.

merryn: saw the pics from ur blog...really miss out by not taking pics with u all.

foongpc: not really...just met a few...the rest all busy with their kids and babies.

cath j: aiyoh, u got ur own kid to pinch ler...hehehe

chrisau: yeah...growing up very fast

big boys oven: thanks...happy new year to u too

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

I saw you that day... But I shy wanna go say hi. LOL!

smallkucing said...

I think I spotted Cynthia in one of the pics. :)

Wow..the event looks like fun. Too bad I missed that

Hercules sport said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!Treadmills India

Related Posts with Thumbnails