My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year Eve Celebration at German Cuisine & Bistro @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

What a year to kick-off with a bad Hoegarden taste ...
  • I have a very simple new year eve celebration with Yve and Dylan ...
  • Went to a German Bistro at Bandar Puteri Puchong for dinner and we celebrate countdown by watching the Taipei 101 countdown ...
  • Me & Yve are favourite Hoegarden drinker ... but when came this Hoegarden served by this Bistro, I wanted to ask for refund ... damn, it taste like water and the color is so odd ler.

Lousy Hoegarden beer, wish the owner will refund my money ... deng man ... first time dine here and this is the beer I've got. Dylan slept ... good also ... mummy and daddy got more time to pak toh ...
  • For the food wise, I would say so-so only ... the Pasta Penne is too watery which I prefer to be much creamier. It is expensive too ... not worth for this simple kind of pasta.
  • The Honey Roasted Pork Knuckle doesn't have the strong honey smell, in fact certain parts of the pork knuckle are overly roasted ... the meat taste and the skin isn't dat bad.
  • It is too huge portion for me and yve to finish it.

Food rating for me is 4 /10 ... hoegarden beer is 1 /10
  • Anyway, this is my new year eve celebration and how bout yours?

9 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

The food rating seems bad wor...but from the pict looks not bad...hehe! I went to my fren house for count down lo =)

Agnes said...

Never been there ...look like Bandar Puteri Puchong got lots of nice food.

foongpc said...

So the food just so so? Well, I won't mind but if it's expensive, then I will definitely mind! Haha!

Stanley said...

hey bro.. happy new year... i tried hoegaarden last christmas and it is great compare with Jaya1 Brussel and Library The Curve. Maybe the owner decided to water down.....

Honey Pork Knuckle is great compare with Mr. Ho. Hmm... maybe the chef changed...

No worries, we continue to seek for great food. :) thank you for posting and sharing

chrisau said...

man..the honey pork knuckle looks good!!!

C.Alv.B said...

Dont mind the food..the important is time together with the family is priceless..hehee

Dora said...

It must be water added into the beer!

TheFonz said...

in few months time, you can ganti your boss already, taiko makan seyyyy

Anonymous said...

Amateur Telefon Sex

erotik webcam

sexcams

Related Posts with Thumbnails