My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, January 01, 2010

My sister coming back

Sis back for few days from Sydney ...
  • Firstly, Happy 2010 to everyone of you all ...
  • My dad called me up in the morning to remind me that my sis will be back on 2nd Jan ...
  • 1st thing came across my mind is the Friso NuffNang Family Day which I dunwan to miss ... luckily her arrival was at 8.30pm ...
  • Good to see my sis back and she will be seeing her nephew (Dylan) for the first time ...

Former Miss Malaysia Universe finalist in 1998 ... can't believe it leh ... will post her current picture when she is back here and u can see how she transform ... (no i c) ... me n my sis like to tease each other ... we used to play boxing game with each other when we are small ... hehehe
  • Just share my sis graduation pic with u all since she is coming back ...
  • I must admit that my sis looks pretty and hot during her school & college time ... many guys just swarm calling into my house phone which my parents decided to terminate the phone line one time and change to another new number.

5 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah, so ba bai one ar ur sis? Eager to see her face now...hehe! Must be very pretty ;)

JoJo said...

Which part of your sis live in Sydney?

kenwooi said...

haha.. miss malaysia finalist eh.
cool!
welcome back to msia! =)

kenwooi.com

fann fann said...

eh she is still pretty.

:: yvonne :: said...

can't wait to see ur pretty sis :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails