My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it a mating season now

2 Butterfly Couples Mating @ my backyard ...
  • I am wondering why there are many butterflies couple mating behind my backyard ...
  • The pic below, you can see two butterflies couple enjoyly mating there ...

  • So many butterflies flying around my backyard ... dunno since when my house became a mating place for butterflies.

It's Friday ... Yahooooo ...

  • This weekend comes to an end with a blink of eyes for me ... shucks, it is already Friday.
  • A busy and challenging month for me in my working life ... tied up with projects. I am sorry if I reply your comments late.
  • Happy Friday ...

13 comments:

Cath J said...

yey... can sleep late... ;-p

Happy friday to you and family too..

and congrats on Dylan ya.. saw his vote the highest on FB.. ^_^

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Happy Friday to you too!
And Happy mating to the butterflies xD

Kikey Loo said...

thanks for sharing, never see this before. even if i see if, i also dunno they are mating :p

Kai and Baobei said...

maybe ... the light u installed there too romantic? kekeke, they cant control ~ :D

reanaclaire said...

it is mating season already? i worry for my female doggy.. she is like so "wild" these few nights.. btw, butterfly and doggies different season hor?

vialentino said...

cath j: thanks for ur notify ... hahaha ... thanks for ur support and vote too. happy friday to u too...

christina: hahaha...yeah...happy mating day...

kikey: yaloh...i thought there is only one butterfly...din know one on top of another...kekeke...until got few couples doing that....group mating i think

kai n baobei: aiyoh, day time ler...they mate happily under sun light ler...

reanaclaire: same as my female doggy last time...u can see many male dogs approach in front of your gate esp if ur dog pms came....shud be different season ler...kekeke...no worries...

C.Alv.B said...

Happy Friday to you too..good if the=y mating at your backyard then.. you can see your colourful backyard soon..hehee

thenomadGourmand said...

TGIF!! ;p

thenomadGourmand said...

TGIF!! ;p

uLi.佑莉 said...

Happy Friday bro :) I'm attending fren's wedding dinner later lor :P

Mabel Low said...

Were you pinning them down?? XDXD
Aiyo... leave their privacy alone lah. (Actually i shot one of such pic before also:P) *paiseh..

foongpc said...

Maybe your house has good feng shui? Haha!

CH Voon said...

I think they finally find a good place for mating! Hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails