My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Indian Banana Leaf Rice @ Medan Selera SS3

Lunch at SS3 with my colleagues ...
  • Yeah, we fly down from Shah Alam to SS3 just for indian banana leaf ...
  • Another food recommendation by my colleague again ...
  • Main reason this indian banana leaf shop is so packed during lunch time because of the price. The taste wasn't that bad too.

  • One thing this food court is very hidden ... thou I have been staying in PJ for more than 20 yrs, I din know got such food court in SS3 ...
  • I have unlimited papadom ... fried freshly ... and for the food above, it just cost me RM 6.50 (lamb + 2 veges) including ice water !!!

  • For year 2010, I try not to eat so much as I got my resolution to meet .... sighhhh

1 comment:

thenomadGourmand said...

wahh..whr is this worr? I havent had my weekly dose of BLR yet!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails