My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dylan pooing and sit up

Train to poo in the poo bucket ...
  • Since Dylan born in the first month, the confinement lady trained Dylan to poo in the poo bucket 'tam tong' ... of course he cried very loudly at first and feeling uncomfortable.
  • Now in nursery, they trained him to poo in the bucket too ...
  • Now at home, we train him too and he is ok and doesn't cry already.

  • Now Dylan is very active...crawl backwards, roll over both sides and turn his body 360 ...
  • I can imagine my life when he starts to walk and run ... will be busy chasing him.

My personal life update ...

  • Been really busy with work lately and attending farewell party ...
  • Really sorry for my late reply on your comments.

12 comments:

smallkucing said...

Good training. Can save a lot of diaper $$ later on :D

Lulu said...

What is the different btw the red n blue poo bucket? :P

Merryn said...

Hey... u posted bout Dylan poo pooing in potty and so happens I posted that video of potty training eh? lol.. hahahhaha.. imagine dylan doing that song routine :P

Aggie said...

haha~ good to trained at young age :)

Adrian & Aeiween said...

hahaha Dylan so cute!!!! hey is Dylan overweight ar? his face look very round oh~ i think must be very tire to carry him around right?... lol ^^

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Mabel Low said...

HAHA. Oh yeah... really can imagine how your life will be like after he starts getting more active. And they say, boys are cheekier than girls:P

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

vialentino said...

smallkuching: yeah...now he still poo and pee in his pampers ... just want to ensure when he grows up, he will know where to poo and pee.

lulu: both the same ler...one is for my other niece and nephew one...hahaha.

merryn: oh is it...will go and see ur video...

aggie: yeah...just to train him upfront first...hahaha...no easy life for him.

aeiween: his weight starting to be normal ler...can say still above the normal ler...but ok ler.

mabel: yaloh...that time i hope i will reduce weight when chasing him ler...

fann fann said...

my dearest father..can u don't post up so many photos of me in public especially my poo poo photo..it make my face goes red when i grow older..school frds will laugh at me lor. :"(

Cath J said...

Good job to Dylan... ^_^

Good job to daddy and mummy and who ever who train Dylan.. ^_^

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Related Posts with Thumbnails