My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dylan @ Genting Highlands

I love cold weather ...
  • Many parents brought their baby up to Genting when they are 1-3 months old ... I don't know what is the main reason.
  • Brought Dylan to Genting when he was 5 months old so he won't easily catch cold and fall sick
  • Let him experience the cooling weather and the rides there.

  • It was so pack with people on the weekends during school holidays ... we saw the queue fo the rides was too long and don't think we can wait for it.

  • Instead, the mommy and daddy enjoy drinking coffee at Starbucks ...

  • How nice if KL weather falls to 23 celcious .... hehehe

16 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Baby Dylan so enjoy wor ^^

Janice said...

he luvs the weather..
could see it on his face in the first pic..

vialentino said...

christina: yaloh...he likes it...too bad, he cant enjoy the rides there.

janice: yeah...but it was too cold outside for him...strong wind, drizzling and foggy

Agnes said...

I have a very pleasant weather here now with temperature around 23C everyday..:)

Lemonjude said...

We was there too on 1st Jan, next round to go may be after he can walk then he can start the ride at the Paris tower..

uLi.佑莉 said...

I bet every kids love cold place...hehe! My niece is 1 of them...baby Dylan looks so handsome in RED color ya =)

smallkucing said...

we went there too when my son was around 6months old. Not a nice experience. Very crowded and not baby friendly.

chrisau said...

I really love your DSLR..the pictures are so crispy clear and lively!

Big Boys Oven said...

hahah he is so cute! :) awesome, I pulak envy you two! :( I want a baby! heheheh

Merryn said...

Yes lor, if KL can drop to 23.. I'll be the happiest person on earth! OK, must bring Ethan up to Genting one day. Tak pernah leh!

kenwooi said...

you will hate it when you come to UK during winter.. =P

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

Haha! I bought my son up to Genting when he's 3 months old.
Don't worry, Dylan so strong, sure can cope with the weather one! XD

LOL! I thought you don't know who I am and I scared will become awkward so didn't go up and say hi. LOL!!!

levian said...

i would love to have that weather here as well! XD a belated happy new year to you n your family! :)

HenRy LeE ® said...

OMG ur baby Dylan getting cuter and cuter each day! :D

Cath J said...

Very nice pics here... ^_^

oLive said...

wooow~~ happy family!!!!
baby Dylan is cute!!!
nice...

Related Posts with Thumbnails