My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dylan at Canton I, Sunway Pyramid

Another makan place at Canton-I restaurant ...
  • Me and Yve just can't stop thinking of the char siew from Canton-I restaurant ... really got addicted to it.
  • Oh yes, I love their chinese tea there too ... always served hot with strong tea fragrant ... feel very smooth when you drink or sip into ur mouth.

  • Of course we try their other dishes and not going for the same dish again ... but of course must have the char siew in our menu.
  • I would say their other side dishes taste good too.

  • Me and Yve got thought that we should bring this food into Australia ... we start our day dreaming chat again.
  • Cause we saw the dim sum restaurant in Sydney was overwhelming and packed with people.
  • I dare to bet if we manage to open one similar restaurant like Canton-I at Sydney ... we can be rich ... hahaha.

  • Back to reality again ... we end up as customer at the end ... of course, eating here is ain't cheap ... ready to spend more than RM 50 depending on your order.
  • My stomach feel satisfied and full again ... Happy Sunday weekend to everyone!

9 comments:

Lulu said...

Really supportive to Canton-i~

Aggie said...

the 2nd picture.... Mango Mochi? all the food looks good and I just had my dinner. :X

kenwooi said...

so yummmyy! =D

kenwooi.com

fufu said...

i want wantan~~~

HenRy LeE ® said...

car siew looks good!!!

fann fann said...

yes. it will. chinese food is very popular in perth, sydney and melb. even the food is meh.. also pack with ppl..

Cath J said...

nyummy nyumm...

uLi.佑莉 said...

Canton-i super fan...later Dylan become junior fan pulak...hehe!

foongpc said...

I like Canton-i too, especially their char siew and egg tarts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails