My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

96 Celcious Cafe @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Wish I could bring my DSLR to take the food pics ...
  • This is my most recent favorite cafe for food and coffee ... most importantly is the taste and the price is reasonable.
  • Imagine you have a set of main course meal + free drinks with wide variety just from RM 7.90 to RM 12.90 ... here is the cafe I wanna recommend.

  • Yeah, brought Dylan there since he can play by himself and watch us eating ...

  • My favourite ... Nasi Lemak Curry Chicken ... once u tried it, let me know if my recommendation is bad or good.
  • I must say thumbs up ... sambal, nasi lemak, curry chicken and the egg is so yummy n delicious ...

  • If you think Pappa Rich Cham and Oldtown Cham is nice ... wait till you try this Nanyang Cham by this cafe ... different taste totally and u will like it ...

  • This is my another favourite dish - Fried Nyonya Mee ... not dat spicy thou it looks very spicy ... but the fried noodles is just so nice and hard for me to describe it.
  • Me and Yve tried most of their food and so far taste good.

  • Even Dylan enjoy and feel comfortable with the ambience and environment.
  • Oh yeah, it is WiFe (wifi) enabled with 2 Mbps ... cool place for me to work @ if I am not in the office.

  • Till then, another nice new food outlet found in Bandar Puteri Puchong.
  • Happy Sunday weekend ...

12 comments:

Lulu said...

going to sleep but ur food make me hungry ><"

i recommand Damansara Utama T&C's TC Special, taste better than other "cham" i have tried

night!

kenwooi said...

makannnn! =D

kenwooi.com

Agnes said...

I love the Nasi Lemak...yummy!!1

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

LittleLamb said...

I bet Dylan will follow after ur footsteps...likes food!!!!

LittleLamb said...

I bet Dylan will follow after ur footsteps...likes food!!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

The 1st pix, at one glance tot is Papparich...hehe! Food not bad wor...price consider ok since its aircon place :)

Cath J said...

waisehhhhhhh..... the mee goreng ah... 'beh-tahan'.....

chrisau said...

The environment and ambience is great, the food looks delicious, the price also affordable! What a great place to dine it seems and your DSLR really cool!~

smallkucing said...

Dylan seesm to be enjoying himself eventhough it's can see but cannot eat :p

HenRy LeE ® said...

waaahhh... yummy.. eh dylan so fat ady woo... haha

foongpc said...

Thanks for the recommendation! You seem to like cafes and kopitiams! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails