My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yummy Lontong @ Department meeting

I am so addictive to Lontong now with sambal ...
  • I know it is the most sinful food of all with the thick curry gravy full of strong coconut milk taste ... Furthermore if you add with sambal sauce into it, makes it extra yummy!

  • Every team / department meeting is makan-makan time ... look at the amount of food for a morning breakfast.
  • Boleh concerntrate ke ? ... smelling the lontong curry in the room while concerntrating during the department update meeting.

  • Anyway, here is a quick summary of DiGi Prepaid ... so easy ... Time To Change.

11 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Envy le...dept meeting also got such yummy food...I never have any dept meeting after being os le...ishhhh!

CH Voon said...

digi company very good ar...

after you join digi, everyday you have the opportunity to eat eat eat... so good!

i want to eat too!

Lulu said...

I just had my lontong lunch at village park....never feel sin ler..hahaa

fufu said...

what is lontong??? send me some to try here... i need a hot curry gravy

Cath J said...

Believe it or not.. I never eat lontong... hehehhehe

chrisau said...

the lontong look so good.. !!
Well, im using digi prepaid when im in m'sia but too bad, my old phone cannot surf, else defnitely will take advantage of this as I got so much $$$ in my prepaid..LOL

kenwooi said...

im still with hotlink.. lol =P

kenwooi.com

Cindy Khor said...

i miss this kinda heavy breakfast.

annant said...

there's one stall selling really yummo lontong in my neightbour...mami will buy it for me as brekkie when im back :D

LittleLamb said...

aiyo how to switch from post paid to pre-paid..jialat..everytime need top up... must be more convincing first la.. how about free phone with prepaid?

foongpc said...

Wow! So sinfully delicious! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails