My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Wedding Month

Wedding all the way till year end ...
  • Here is my update about myself ... busy with work and projects as usual.
  • I have been bombarded with wedding invitation thru out this month.

I know I haven't blog bout my new DSLR camera and equipment yet ... anyway, enjoy the pics taken with my DSLR ... love the B&W pics ... ngam my blog theme ... note: the quality and file size of the pics above have been reduced.
  • I am also busy with wedding photography jobs too ...
  • Till then, I will update my blog as usual when I am free and reply all your comments and cbox messages.

13 comments:

CH Voon said...

This month need to prepare receive a lot red boom!

Farah said...

yap i guess i got few to attend maself.. so prepare for the red envelope heheh

uLi.佑莉 said...

nice bouquet shot ;)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

wedding photography jobs? I didn't know that u're a photographer...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

wedding photography jobs? I didn't know that u're a photographer...

kenwooi said...

yeah.. lots of wedding this month.. =)

kenwooi.com

reanaclaire said...

nowadays bloggers seem to have dslr cameras.. more pro... hahhaa..

Jason said...

Hey Via, welcome to DSLR world. This is where your $$$$ will be flying away from your pocket.

Anyway, I can't imagine the real picture quality. Very nice pictures and can see the quality from here.

Did you monochrome your picture manually? I like the contrast of the black and white :)

SJ said...

dslr shots are great

A smile from SJ =)

Kai and Baobei said...

wat a happening month :) wei, ur shots are great ! talented man :)

vialentino said...

ch voon: yaloh...dats why need to work as part time photographer to earn some cash.

farah: yeah, saw ur blogsite, u also attended one recently.

uli: thanks thanks.

christina: recently only started...

kenwooi: yupz..

reanaclaire: yeah...even younger one also can own dslr liow...i need to work for many years to own one....hehehe.

jason: thanks...yeah...monochrome it with lightroom software.

sj: yaloh...can see so much different from my olympus...

kainbaobei: thanks a lot...happening and busy month for me...

Cath J said...

Envy!!! The photo of roses was awesome!!!!

Power of DSLR..... *tears*.... ^_^

Great you become photography already... great great... hope to see all your works here... ^_^

炒米粉Ken said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Related Posts with Thumbnails