My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Via @ James Bond Island, Krabi

The famous James Bond Island @ Krabi ...

  • This is where for the first time of my life, I need to abandon boat due to engine malfunction halfway cruising thru the mongroove river.
  • Luckily it was not sinking ...


  • James Bond Island, known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island, found fame through the 1974 Bond film "The Man with the Golden Gun".
  • The film starred Roger Moore and Christopher Lee (as the three nippled arch-villain Scaramanga) but it was the scenic topography that helped make the film into a firm Bond favourite.
  • It also turned the previously unknown Phang Nga Bay into a major tourist attraction.


  • This is one of the paradise place for photographers ... very nice isolated islands and scenery to be taken at here ...
  • Do enjoy my pics below :-







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very smart person!

Paul said...

i wonder how frequent u have trip at thailand har? haha..

foongpc said...

Nice photos! I want to go there!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Nice place! My family was there too... too bad I wasn't there with them =x

Sassy said...

James Bond island very nice scenery leh. The caves and mountains are awesome.

May visit it for my next vacation...

uLi.佑莉 said...

I been here also =)

Lulu said...

Finally back to ur Krabi post! Nice scene there....

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah jealous you~ hehehe can have a trip with your darling~ lol...

Cath J said...

Wow... beautiful photos!!!

kenwooi said...

nice vacation =)

kenwooi.com

levian said...

what a cool place to visit! am glad to know that you are having fun there. n not forgetting, hope you had a great christmas! :)

said...

i saw spiritual things when i visited james bond island

Farah said...

well seem you enjoy every bit in Thailand the next time you should try out north of thailand via.. im sure you and the wifey will enjoy it.

Nikel Khor said...

tis one funny

here me at Nikel Khor

Su said...

Hi there!! wow your 4 island tour pictures makes me feel like going krabi again!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails