My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Nice Coffee place and Massage @ Krabi

Very relaxing coffee place ...
  • It was a very hot day outside actually ... we stop by over at this beautiful coffee place in Krabi.
  • Seriously can sleep here with the cold air-cond in here and their comfortable sofa.

  • Wish to build one coffee place like this in Puchong ... wonder will it have business a not?

  • If I tell you the price for this Ice Blended Mocha with Ice cream & Mango Smoothie ... you will be shock. Read at the end of my post.
  • The mocha was great...strong in mocha test and not that sweet ... with the ice cream, it makes ur blended very creamy and thick ... very nice to suck into ur mouth and enjoy the bitterness of the mocha taste.
  • The mango was not bad too, with the real small cuts of mangoes ... very sweet to eat and drink.

  • For all this, it only cost us RM 16 ...

Black Canyon Coffee ...

  • We went to this coffee place during our last day ... this is a very normal and ordinary Coffee place ... just like Starbucks.
  • Coffee business is a very good business in Krabi.

  • The nice thing bout this coffee outlet is that it decorated with very cute hand made stuff ...
  • The coffee here very huge size one ...

  • Wonder how much it cost ... slightly expensive than the first coffee place above ... RM 18.

Thai Massage ....

  • Coming to krabi for vacation is all about relaxation and massage ...
  • I can say the massage is not cheap like we can get in Bangkok (RM30) ... at Krabi is bout (RM 40-45).
  • Anyway, I had my Thai Massage at the resort ... their skill is excellent!

  • I love the back massage when someones step on me and walk on me ... one person is not enough, then Yve know that I love it...so we ask another lady to massage my back.
  • Both ladies at 55kg ... it was 110kg behind my back ... very syiok!

Sawasdee Massage ...

  • Yve wanted to try the Oil Massage here ... while she have her massage ... I am busy snapping pics cause this massage parlour is beautifully decorated.

  • I love their concept a lot ... they will wash your leg out there before you are allowed to enter to the massage area.
  • Lots of Kwai Lou and Asians came here for massage.

16 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Black Canyon coffee is very famous in Thai. Nice coffee they served :) Cheap and nice spending at Thai le...I miss it alot~

Cath J said...

OMG... 2 people stepping on your back hihihihi... guys looks this type of massage.. same goes to my hubby ahhahahaha..

Ok what open coffee house... use the blogging power..sure a lot people come lah.. ^_^

Kai and Baobei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kai and Baobei said...

same, i wil look for places wth aircon too XD RM16 for such a nice relax, worth it !! :D Puchong ? definitely YES ! Malaysian wil pay fr everything like tis (my opinion) I will invest on it IF capital is available ( broke now, hahahaha ! )

CH Voon said...

walao... so big size woman step on u... your bone not break ar... hahaha

somemore is 2 girls... adhuh...

Joshua said...

OMG! 110kg on ur back and u look like a flat frog. lol

Angie Tan said...

Wah liao!! Why does the picture look like some mini-torture session? Kekeke...

Have you tried the Black Canyon coffee place here in KL? Coffee in Thailand = yummmy...

foongpc said...

OMG! I think I need a massage! : )

foongpc said...

If you start a coffee place like this here in PJ/KL, I think I will go! : )

iriene said...

Thanks for this wonderful info on coffee and massage. Do Yve enjoyed the oil massage? If yes, then I will try it out the next time if I have a chance to visit Krabi. Cheers and do keep in touch :) Happy Holiday!

kenwooi said...

haha.. massage.. i want!
never been stepped on by someone before.. =P

kenwooi.com

Farah said...

niceeeee. i just cant get enough maself.

so i reckon u have the awesome time this holiday, coffee msg food and everything else :)

SJ said...

soothing surroundings

A smile from SJ =)

Ashleyteng said...

whoa the massage! stand on ur body some more! not pain meh?! i actually wish to try but never b4, seems painful wor

Phuket Hotels said...

Woww...Black Canyon coffee is had a many menu,very nice.^^

Philip said...

Over the last few years the quality of hostels has improved dramatically, often featuring modern styles.

Pousadas Em Fortaleza

Related Posts with Thumbnails