My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Janice SM Celebration @ Restoran Chi Ka Yin, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Double celebration - Janice's Job Grade Promotion and Book's Birthday ...
  • Firstly, I left my Olympus camera behind and below are the pics taken by my new DSLR camera ... a grand opening ceremony for my new camera and hope you people will enjoy a better quality pics now. (btw, i need to resize and reduce the pic quality due to bandwidth issue)
  • Back to the main topic post ... thanks to Janice for the dinner invitation ... it is a great moment to celebrate her big Senior Manager promotion in Maxis and also a great gathering with all my ex-Maxis folks.
  • If you don't know Janice ... she is one of my hired part time caretaker for Dylan during Dylan's fullmoon .... http://vialentino.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-dylan-fullmoon-party.html

Mr. Book, specially cooks for Janice guest and the dinner ... straight back from office to the restaurant ...
  • We have a suprise birthday celebration for Mr. Book itself ... the chef and owner of the Restaurant ...
  • Let's the cam whoring session begins ... I am very sorry if I left out anyone ...

Alamak, I think I am the sesat Yellow Man there ...
  • Pic below ... another famous blogger ... Miss Uli ... my photo kaki!
  • Uli, you really can become cover girl for Canon ler! Macam advertising your Canon camera only ...

CANON Cover girl!

  • Playing with filter effect and fish-eye lens effect ...

Ex-Maxis staff also invited ... Wai Yee and Frances came too ... Sorry Wai Yee that not able to attend your farewell, I was at Krabi!

Here comes my favourite session ... FOOD Pics!
  • I must honestly tell u all that since I got my DSLR, I really did not took and test out shoots on food ... hope this one looks fine as I am playing with the settings ...
  • If you want to know more bout the dish name, please visit Uli's blogsite.


The recipes ... thanks to Mr. Book for allowing us to snap his kitchen ... it is freaking HOT inside there with the Heat and smell of cooking oil ...

  • Shucks man, when writing this post at midnight and looking at the food pics ... my stomach grumbles loudly inside ...

  • More food pics not posted in here due to bandwidth issue ... DSLR image file size is so huge!

  • It was a great dinner celebration event ... Janice, can't wait for wine drinking session in the next Sao Gong Zhao event! No more 17 bottles of wine anymore!!!
  • BRB ...
  • At the end, I cooked a maggi mee and eat first before I clicked on the Publish Post ... aiyer!

13 comments:

Janice said...

Janice's job?
im not working!
stil studying!
haha..
jokin jokin!

Cath J said...

Well done!!! Love all you photos.... All the best on up coming job ya.. ^_^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow...uLi looks prettier thru via's new camera...hehe! Nice pix =)

CH Voon said...

nice shot!

SimpleGirl said...

can't wait to get my DSLR....nice photos.....

SJ said...

wow..chocky cake

A smile from SJ =)

TZ said...

Dude, where is the restaurant, i wanna to visit... long time din eat Hakka food :p

Josephine said...

Hey Via,

Very nice and impressive quality pictures there.

Do share with us on your camera settings. Now is worth your investment :)

kenwooi said...

now im seeing pro shots! =D

kenwooi.com

Agnes Sim said...

wow..nice pic n yummy foods wo...:p
yaya..uLi can be the cover gal..hehe

Mabel Low said...

PNS camera also can add on the flash?? :O I want!!

PeckWm said...

with DSLR, easilly u can blur the background.. nice food picture u took!

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Related Posts with Thumbnails