My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Homemade Chai Kueh

This is my favourite kueh ...
  • I can eat many of this in one go ...

  • Made by my mom ... I just tao pao some back to home and steam it only.
  • It is not easy to make the skin itself. Wonder how my mom can make it so soft and tender ...
  • With the fillings inside , so juicy and tasteful!

  • Thougth of selling my mom's chai kueh outside but don't have the time to execute this business yet.

10 comments:

Dora said...

I like this too, I love the filling there with some pepper one!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Woooo...yummy and ur mum so geng :)

CH Voon said...

it look nice and yummy... you need to learn from ur mummy and later make for us eat hahaha

Lulu said...

Auntie really geng...looks so PRO!

reanaclaire said...

via,i love this too... wonder when i can taste the home made ones.. very wai sik me...

chrisau said...

wow...looks good! The skin looks thin with lots of filling it seems

Cindy Khor said...

my absolute favourite. i thought this is a teochew dish!?

conan_cat said...

my mom used to make a lot of these...

then she got lazy and decides to buy em off the vendors at pasar malam instead.

and it's been a long time since we ever bought any!

ahh i miss it!

Nikel Khor said...

cai kueh local delicacy

here me at Nikel Khor

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,徵信,抓姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,錄音,背叛,商標,商標,GPS,離婚

Related Posts with Thumbnails