My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dylan Christmas Party @ Taska Ria

Merry Christmas to all my blog friends & readers ... from Via & Family ...
  • I would like to wish Merry Xmas to all my friends, family and colleagues and of course my blog readers ... wish u all have a wonderful X'mas celebration and great holidays.
  • Dylan had an early X'mas party organized by his nursery at my place here.

  • So sad that I not able to join thru out the session as I got Wedding dinner to attend. Yve told me got lots of event like magic show, clown, guitarist and etc.
  • Dylan became center of attraction again ... carried by different nannies and mommies ... he seems enjoying it.

  • With that, don't drink and drive yeah ... think of your safety first! Merry Christmas.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Merry Xmas to via and family too =)

Xjion89 said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year to u and ur beautiful family!!!!!!

eugene said...

Bro,

Have a wonderful Christmas to you and the lil Dylan too.

dont drink and drive ya?

wishing you the good year ahead and everything soon soon li li,,,ya?

take care now

reanaclaire said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U, VIA!!!

thenomadGourmand said...

merry xmas!
Hope to meet ya soon! My fren cafe at DIGI openin on 4th. Do u hv the GPS coordinates for me to get to DIGI?

Ju Ann said...

Merry xmas to you too!! :D

fufu said...

yeah merry christmas and a happy new year ya... it's going to be very special this year as you have dylan with you guys... enjoy the holiday ya

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

Wow! I'm surprise that Dylan goes to nursery already!!!

He seems having fun isn't?? So cute!!! Hehe!


Merry Christmas to you!!!
And a happy new year ya! XD

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family ;)

CH Voon said...

Merry Christmas to you and Your family :)

NLE RESULT NOVEMBER 2009 said...

Merry X-mas to u and ur family! Wishing u all the best!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails