My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Digital Camera: David VS Goliath

My Digital Point & Shoot VS Nikon D90 ...
  • Now I know how small is my Olympus U1030 compare to my new DSLR ...
  • Anyway, now I know why people say once u into DSLR, you will not go back to point & shoot camera ...
  • There is so much big difference in terms of the picture quality.

The D90 looks huge with the battery grip holder ...
  • The drawback, it is an expensive hobby or interest especially on the camera lenses ...
  • Secondly, only can bring DSLR to major events ... the small point n shoot is very easy to carry around and snap.
  • Anyhow, no regret after my 3 years plead granted to get a DSLR ...

14 comments:

Kai and Baobei said...

hehehe, no regret when carrying KGs of kits , so semangat !! ya, really expensive hobby :P

vialentino said...

kai and baobei: yeah...is heavy...at the end of shooting after 4-5 hrs...my hand really aching ler..but worth it lah...

CH Voon said...

yalor... beside different of size, i think the price also different.

:: yvonne :: said...

hey via,
how ya? knew that u're quite bz recently..~

ur dslr is so geng!! bet u hav spent a lot. Total how much? How come suddenly bought all the accessories together? :)

next time can take photo for me dy... hehe.. *jk jk*

Jih Ying 致颖 said...

Welcome to the DSLR club. :-)

Your have so many accessories!

Can't wait to see the photos.

Lisa717 said...

wah!! bro, congratz on getting the DSLR wor!!! so envy la, i dunno nid to wait how long to get it o..

anyway, wish ya happie shotting with it^^

Adrian & Aeiween said...

so happy for you~ because i know you really like to take photo so now got such a powerful camera umm.. must shoot more photo and show us okay! hehehe

Happy Shooting~ =D

Cath J said...

walawei.... so HUGE!!!! hahahhaha.. Good for you!! Good investment la Via.. at least you taking wedding photo job now.. at least can cover bck ^_^...

Tumpang happy here... ;-p

chrisau said...

wah....im wondering how much it cost you for the telescopic lens?

Squidö said...

*woot*!!! DSLR!! good good! hope to see your more great shoot from you!!!!
1st shoot, might it be ur precious Dylan?!?!

SJ said...

your dslr looks great

A smile from SJ =)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Ya I knew its an expensive hobby and that's why I not dare to buy 1 DSLR until now coz I know I will demand more and more....But glad that you "biz case" has been approved =) Enjoy photography ya ;)

vialentino said...

wow...thanks for all the comments...already replied back individually.

my close friends will know how long i have been waiting for my DSLR camera ... i need to dug all my savings out for this baby ler...

wat i can say, it is worth to take my baby pics ...

PeckWm said...

Bro.. ur camera Damn Pro la..haha..
have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails