My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Check your Car Tyres please

Car Tyres is very important for your safety ...
  • Received a sms from Yve early in the morning ...
    Yve: I nearly had accident otw to office
    Via: Wat happened???
    Yve: U lah, told you to change the tyres ...
    Via: Yeah, I know it is botak a bit, this weekend will change.
  • The next day, I immediately send the car for tyres change. This tyre shop is recommended by my Dad for the price and quality.
  • Many taxi drivers came here to change ... how my Dad know this place ... cause he is also the taxi driver ...

  • My dad always gets his Michellin tyres from here at a good price. Too bad, Michellin does not provide tyres for kelisa tyre type.
  • My dad warned to be there early else u need to wait. Ok, I followed his instruction cause previously when I went there at 12pm, I need to wait freaking long. This time, kiasu a bit, I went there at 9am. I'm the 1st customer there ...

  • After I waited for 10 mins, suddenly all taxi cars and normal cars came here to change their tyres!!!
  • Did my car alignment (RM 10) and balancing (FOC) if you purchased their tyres!

  • Along the street, many spare parts shops ... got to know here they sell original parts for a cheap rate ... yeah, they do have some re-con parts too.

13 comments:

Cath J said...

wah kalau me, sure kena tipu kaw2 lah... coz don't knw which 1 is ori...

Ow.. I almost accident because of Tyre long time ago too... My Tyre burst while I am driving... already botak until keluar dawai!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

vialentino said...

cath j: aiyoh...ur case lagi serious till can see the dawai ler...mine is botak flat ...sighhh...luckily u r ok!

HenRy LeE ® said...

may i know where is the location of the shop? i need to start looking for place to buy parts and service before i get my ride in KL :)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

OMG?! Tyre alignment for only RM10? That's super cheap!!! but the tyres are expensive enough to cover...

CH Voon said...

yupe change it before any accident happen... maybe it costs more than the tyres's cost

chrisau said...

oh..im driving back to ipoh...better check the tyres and spare tyre too tomorrow.

foongpc said...

Haha! Just changed my front tyres recently. My car workshop told me my tyres all bald! Too busy to check them! Luckily, went for my usual car service on time! : )

reanaclaire said...

wah..so cheap.. yes, better change tyres if really not good already.. i m very worried about tyres too, u know la.. i dont even know how to repair a puncture.. i changed mine to yokohama..

reanaclaire said...

oh, btw, did u know i mention u in my previous posts? :)

Mabel Low said...

Wah... in Ipoh here the alignment costs RM20. Where's the shop by the way??

uLi.佑莉 said...

ooo...luckily Yve mou c le...

Mummy Moon said...

Wow, good place oh, cheap and original some more, but I always go to the one near my place, more convenient

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Related Posts with Thumbnails