My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Breakfast at Canton-I restaurant @ One Utama

Yummy & heavy breakfast at Canton-I, One Utama Shopping Mall
  • Me and Yve really fall in love with Canton-I Hong Kong Congee and Char Siew!
  • Before that, I drop off Dylan at my parents house @ PJ while we both go and pak toh.
  • Wanted to watch 2012 but it was fully booked even thou we start to queue at 10.30am.

  • With the frustration ... we went for breakfast to satisfy our hungry stomach.
  • Darn, we just happily order and I am not sure what did Yve ordered actually.
  • They served very limited dim sum dishes ...

  • Their siew mai dim sum came with a fresh prawn on top of it ... taste better than Axian Dim Sum 100%!
  • I don't know what bun did Yve ordered ... gosh ... luckily got coffee and tea to eat with it.

  • Came my favourite dish ... prawn dumpling soup and roasted honey char siew ... yummy!

  • As side dish, we order porridge with 'yau char kwai' known in English as Chinese cruller fried bread stick or Chinese doughnut.
  • It is a long, golden-brown, deep fried strip of dough and is usually eaten for breakfast.
  • Their yau char kwai fried was so crunchy and hot ... they fried it on the spot ... nice!

  • Their congee was very different ... it looks like very milky but when once you ate it ... you will never try other congee.
  • I have skipped lunch cause doesn't feel hungry till dinner ...

14 comments:

chrisau said...

wah..bro, you guys can finish the food? Looks appetising!

uLi.佑莉 said...

hahaa...you both pitt Dylan and went paktoh ya...nway, nice nice :)

Cath J said...

Wow... yummmy!!!!!!!! hungry loooo... T_T

Cath J said...

If you dont mind... do visit this blog for some wedding inspiration... his work just melt my heart... ;-p

http://danielzainphotography.blogspot.com/

SJ said...

butter on ice? so cute

A smile from SJ =)

kenwooi said...

wow.. nice food.. =D

kenwooi.com

Lulu said...

Why ur Canton-i experience is always so nice...should i give them one more chance?

But i bet it must be very pricey....

Stanley said...

bro.... if you taste it carefully actually the congee is cooked with soya beans.... the taste is so great... Sharon and I like it as well... :)

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I can't stand the service at Canton-i...so snooty the waiters! But their custard egg yolk bun is quite good. ;)

CH Voon said...

walao er.... you order too much food! only both of you?

You eat a lot! Giant :0

Ashleyteng said...

congee? what's that? yao char kuey is it?? look delicious o!

johnybravo said...

You kena lottery ah, bro? No need buy baby milk powder liao ah?

thenomadGourmand said...

canton -i ...diidnt really like it ..but the congee is good, nice texture!

annant said...

wow luckily i just had my lunchy if not im sure to drool and lick my lappie's screen =.=

Related Posts with Thumbnails