My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beef Noodle Soup @ Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Zuan Kee

Very good Beef Noodle Soup @ Bandar Teknologi Kajang ...
  • Went to my bro-in-law place in Bandar Teknologi Kajang to visit my new born niece ... then me and yve dropped by at one of the restaurant to have lunch.
  • We saw many people patronised this restaurant and everyone seems eating the beef noodle. Sure must check it out.
  • Imagine 3 pm and it was still so crowded.

  • I ordered the Tai Poh Mee 'green noodles' just in case the beef noodle soup doesn't taste good.
  • DAMN IT, feel like swapping with Yve's beef noodle soup after I have a taste on it. The soup is thick and strong with beef meat taste. Guess from the color u can see the taste of the soup.
  • I will consider one of the best noodle soup in my food collection.

  • For the Green Noodles, it taste not too bad ... just the taste is not strong enuff. Overall it is still edible.

7 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Looks yummy!!

Hmmm... but I still like my beef noodles in KL, near Jln Perak. That shop has been there before I was born!

I still go to the shop for their lovely noodles...

chrisau said...

oh..man..i love beef soup noodles. Must come here next time. thanks for recommending!

foodbin said...

beef noodles looks tempting.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Green color noodles...the one i tried tasted not bad :)

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Next to the beef noodles, your green noodles look so bleh. LOL >P

conan_cat said...

well the beef noodle does look like it taste much better than the green noodles xD

Nikel Khor said...

i like to eat noodles

visit me at Nikel Khor

Related Posts with Thumbnails