My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Dylan @ 5 months old, 9.75kg

Hello Peeps!
  • Dylan says: Been a while my daddy did not blog and update about my status. I am currently ok ... strong and healthy. Daddy & mommy worry bout my urine case lately ... got blood a bit. Wonder what's wrong too?
  • Me and Yve so happy that Dylan did not exceed 10kg ... trying to maintain his weight now and gain normally.
  • Thou Pediatrician said it is OK about the weight gaining as he is 100% breast milk fed.

  • Dylan says: Today pretty Dr. Cheok and nurse always pinch my chubby face ... aiyoh ... red red liow!
  • Anyhow, I will wait for Dylan's urine sample this weekend and see. Hopes nothing big deal.
  • Happy Holidays for Selangor folks!

14 comments:

Lulu said...

Happy Holiday! Hang-fok daddy yor...

uLi.佑莉 said...

So cute Dylan and Yve getting prettier :p

SJ said...

great shots esp baby

A smile from SJ =)

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah sound like quite serious... how come Dylan urine got blood one? umm.. just wish everything is okay....

chrisau said...

Guess Dylan will be fine. Have a great weekend!

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

Blood in urine?? O_O"""
Hopes everything is fine for Dylan!!!

Dylan is officially 0.05kg lighter than my son. God~ How come my son so light one??? >_<

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, I won't pinch baby Dylan but smell and kiss his both chubby cheeks...
I have chubby face too, so I definitely understand how "unwilling" a chubby person to be pinched by strangers, relatives or others =x

Anyway, hope baby Dylan would be fine and stay healthy ^^

Ashleyteng said...

hehe Dylan so cute..

CH Voon said...

hehehe can i pinch a bit... wont turn to red one

need to check urine as well me... mmm
You go to private clinic right?

vialentino said...

lulu: no break for me this weekend ... kena attend wedding and makan n makan...

uli: thanks thanks...will c u tmrw at Amanda's wedding...

sj: thanks...from my samsung omnia hp ler...normal quality nia

aeiween: yeah, hope so. waiting for report.

chrisau: thanks a lot...hope so too..

reiko: yeah...just send him to check up to see anything serious. btw, how old is ur son?

christina: hahaha...i dunwan his face pinch until chubby ler...must be leng chai and sharp like the father face mah! hehehe

ashley: thanks...

ch voon: send to the regular columbia asia hosp ...

Agnes said...

Hope Dylan report will be a good one.

Cath J said...

Heard.. some cases baby will urine with tiny blood.. but usually it's normal... ^_^

Hope everything is fine...






*pinch* ;-p

Agnes Sim said...

yo..chubby chubby...cute dylan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails