My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Layer Tea and Pork Noodle @ USJ

What a nice combination of food and drink for my lunch ...

  • Went out for lunch at USJ ... guess what, my mistake did not take pics of the restaurant name ... focusing on the pork noodle and 3 Layer Tea recommended by my colleague - Kean Siang.
  • Maybe I am bit 'sua koo' that did not try this special 3 Layer Tea before ... It's known as Teh C Peng here. I tried teh c peng but is ordinary one.
  • 3 Layer Tea is a popular drink from Sarawak. This drink has a very unique taste and F&N Evaporated Filled Milk is proven to be the best Evaporated Milk to compliment the richness of the tea and the sweetness of the Palm Syrup, creating the perfect blend of aroma, texture and taste
  • Guess it's a big hit now.

This is how it look like. Bottom - Palm Sugar ; Middle - Evaporated Milk, Top - Tea ... cost RM 2.50
  • Our main objective is really the Pork Noodle ... the soup is very sweet and got porky taste ... not bad ler ...
  • This was my second time to eat here with my colleagues as this time, we brought our manager 'God of Food' to try out ... he gave thumbs up ... certified taste good!

Lots of pork balls and pork meat ... chun ler ...
  • Sorry for my absence and slow in replying my comments ... busy month for me!

14 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

3layer tea at kuching

here me at Nikel Khor

foongpc said...

3 layer tea? Nice! But you know what, I prefer to drink them without mixing the the 3 layers! : )

Angie Tan said...

Yum!!!

Nice attempt at bokeh btw. Anyway, I have some issues photographing stuff under fluoroscent lamps. Hehehe...

Boy, I got a lot of food photos to edit & post-up too. *phew*

reanaclaire said...

i love minced pork more than pork pork.. esier to bite ma.. hahaa..

CH Voon said...

paiseh... i dont know bo hehehe

thenomadGourmand said...

i think i knw where..its very famous one..SS14 is it?

LittleLamb said...

pls describe how to go in USJ...is it near the goodyear court 3? usj 2 beside the shell station one, taipan? cos i m pork noodle lover.

Aggie said...

Ahhh! very chun~ so porky >.<

chrisau said...

bro...your photography skills improved a lot lately...guess it's your new SLR.

Anonymous said...

3 layer tea taste good, but becareful of diabetes yeah!

Medie007 said...

hahah i never thought it'd make it big over here. lols. it wasn't that a big hit in kuching where it all started. lol.

kenwooi said...

i wanna have them now! =P

kenwooi.com

levian said...

where is USJ, it is not here in kuching, is it? ah yes, 3 layers are a must try here. another recommendation would be kopi-teh-C-peng (ice). :)

Bananazą“• said...

3 layer tea, brilliant name for a drink, not a tea person and ice person maybe would try one day, btw what is 'sua koo' and in what dialect guess it's Hokkien? Oh famous drink from Kuching. Thanks learn new things.:p

Related Posts with Thumbnails