My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Yve in swimming pool with Dylan

Yve can't wait to jump to the pool ...
  • Yve told me she is envy to see Dylan enjoy swimming alone in the pool ... so she climb into the pool.
  • Gosh, I am so worried about my weight that I will puncture the pool when I stepped into the pool.
  • Dylan now is so happy to swim in the pool ... he can swim forward now with is leg kicking around. He is 4 months old now.

  • The pool can support an adult .... not bad. I think can support 2 adults also not a problem.
  • Sorry for the pool buyers, the stock will come this week but me and yve will be away for holiday till Friday. So weekend, we will deliver to you 100%.

11 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Swim again ya :) I'm going to bring my niece to Genting Awana this weekend for the 1st time swimming pool experience ^^

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, swim~ swim~ swim~
Baby Dylan is so healthy now, keep swimming ;)

Cath J said...

eeekk??? YOu are selling this??? Wah... y never pun ads one?? ^_^...

Good lah if you become agent.. easy to purchase.. ^_^

Angie Tan said...

cool!!! my sis twins love water as well. When they are older, we will probably let them play with water - with adult supervision also-la...

CH Voon said...

what is your wife's weight?

I think i will break the swimming pool my weight is 78kg... but my wife should be ok gua... 45kg hahaha

chrisau said...

I think if i were to let my baby swim here, I gotta be 101% alert! LOL

kenwooi said...

cute =)

kenwooi.com

Paul said...

u mention bout swimming.. i suddenly remember 1 thing. last month i was went to the public swimming pool. while i'm enjoying on the swimming, i accidentally listen to two child's conversation, their conversation as below:
A: 叫你不要小了,你还小。。
B: 没有小了啦!
me:.......
=___________="

vialentino said...

uli: great, hope to see more swimming pics from genting awana

christina: yeah...need to reduce dylan's baby fats ler...

cath j: is my wife selling it ler...not me ler...i helped her to promote and support her only...hehehe

angie: for sure need adult supervision and around them one ler...

chvoon: wah, ur wife is lighter than my wife...hehehe..guess u know the result.

chrisau: is ok ler...yve jump the pool just to test the weight. it is ok to let ur baby to swim alone and make sure u are around of course...

kenwooi: thanks.

paul: alamak, i dunno how to read chinese...can translate ke?

Paul said...

A: 叫你不要小了,你还小。。
B: 没有小了啦!

translated

A: I told you dun to pee anymmore, but u still..
B: No more pee already...
=__________="

Dora said...

hahaha little swimmer having some splashing fun time in the big pool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails