My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Xian Ding Wei, Taiwanese Tea Room @ Sunway Pyramid

Craving for taiwanese food at Sunway Pyramid ...
  • It was a hot weekend ... therefore we decided to go for some free aircond which we can get at the mall.
  • Of course we are hungry that time as well. Out of sudden we thought of taiwanese food.
  • We saw this nice restaurant - Xian Ding Wei ... a taiwanese restaurant.

  • The interior is nice and ambience is cozy ...
  • We ordered a mini Buddha Jump Over The Wall which taste excellent! The soup is 'kao' - deep in taste. I believe the taste has been changed to suit to Malaysian taste.
  • I remembered the taiwanese milk tea doesn't taste alike in Taiwan actually ... very localised! I ordered the red dragon fruit juice.

  • The fried noodles taste ok-ok only .... nothing special to shout about it actually.
  • The portion size is ok ...

  • Anyone tried this restaurant before .... feel free to commend in here.

6 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

Oh I must try this place! I went to Taipei many times and forgot about work trip cos I was busy eating! Their food and restaurants are always zen, trendy & nice! The people....errrrr......

elle said...

I tried this restaurant. it's still in my draft tho =p

I personally think it's a lil overprice and d food was really ok ok only.

overall, i'd give 2.5/5.

wat do u think?

Cath J said...

Wahhhhhhhhh bro! you leave us with soooo many food ha??? If this was real.. when you come bck you will find all your readers already fat like Garfield... hahahhaha

uLi.佑莉 said...

I hardly go Sunway Pyramid lo....too far from my house :p Anyway, good foods ya ^^

Lulu said...

Fodd again!? but this restaurant seems like soso hor...

vialentino said...

twilight: yeah...i only enjoy certain taiwanese food only ler...somehow not ngam my taste

elle: agree with u...the food taste so-so only...thats wat i wrote there....i enjoy the mini buddha jump over wall dish only...nothing can went wrong with that dish. pricey of course...just lunch...i spent over rm 60 i think.

cathj: aiyoh ... in fact i think i am the fat one like garfield ler...after back from krabi so paiseh to post my pics up.

uli: next time ler..when u move to ur new place!

lulu: yeah....deco is nice but food normal nia ler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails