My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks & New Zealand Natural ice cream

Thanks to Steven Wong for his New Zealand ice cream treat ...
  • After a technology roadmap meeting ... it is time for lunch ... everyone seems got lunch appointment.
  • Left Steven, Amanda and myself .... no idea to head for lunch and suddenly thought of Taiwanese food. Steven drove us all the way down to Sunway Pyramid shopping mall.

Roland Lim presenting .... everyone focusing only thou is coming to lunch time.

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @ Sunway Pyramid ...
  • It was my first time to eat this stall actually ... the food reminds me of my Taiwan trip very much.
  • I ordered their Oyster Noodle which is their signature dish .... taste not bad thou I am not a fan of oyster actually ... I just wish if they have vinegar ... if add vinegar into the gravy, it will taste superb.

Men in black is Steven ..... taking pic with Amanda.
  • Didn't know it is such a small bowl ... so we ordered the XXL Fried Chicken and share together.
  • The XXL fried chicken was normal actually ... I still think prefer KFC taste much better but can't compare with the chicken size of course.

Th oyster very big ler...luckily it is fresh and no stinky smell...once bite it, u can feel all the juices coming out from the oyster itself...

Time for dessert ... New Zealand Natural ice cream ...
  • Of course, would like to thank my colleague mate - Steven for his dessert treat.
  • Shy to say again, it was my first time to taste New Zealand Natural icecream actually.
  • Steven recommended me the Rum & Raisin ... walau ... he make me addicted to it! darnnn. Love the Rum alcohol taste in it .... walah!

I mixed Rum & Raisin with Royal Choc .... cheng ler ... best!
  • Steven is another food hunter and lover ... gosh, I fall into the wrong group in DiGi. My 1 year effort in Maxis gone to the drain and here I am transforming myself in DiGi by eating and eating ... kekeke.

14 comments:

fufu said...

hohohoho... guess what? i just had my gelato... nice!! still i think italian ice cream is the best... NZ one also not bad though...

Lulu said...

Agree with ur last sentence as I can see u had lots food bloggings lately~~~hahaa...when to put back efforts neh?

~~ セクシー jeN ~~ said...

via at sunway ya??
jen is here one week d........

Adrian & Aeiween said...

It is always happy to eat nice food and the most favourite part for me is got people treat us makan! Hehehe.. Got people treat you ice cream.. must be very happy right? =D

CH Voon said...

i like eat ice cream as well hahaha

uLi.佑莉 said...

Shilin's food very yummy, I love the fried chicken so much!! Love it :)

Angie Tan said...

Yummy... I was introduced to the Shihlin Taiwan snacks by my friend, EV (Evil Vampire).

As for NZ Natural ice-cream, I miss the promo "Year Of Birth" where we had free ice-cream scoop if our YOB matched the year promoted...

Aggie said...

OMG @ the huge oysters...

At my current job here too I gained alot of weight because of clients' lunch treats and middle snacks etc.. Need to lose weight already for me :X

:: yvonne :: said...

Same with fufu... I like gelato too!!! :O)

:: yvonne :: said...

Same with fufu... I like gelato too!!! :O)

kenwooi said...

wow the chicken so big.. =)

kenwooi.com

foongpc said...

Haven't been to this Taiwanese restaurant. The New Zealand rums and raisins looks delicious! I hope you're not getting fatter and fatter joining the wrong group! Haha

chrisau said...

wonder how the NZ ice-cream tasted! hmm..must be the milk~

Mabel Low said...

Wow.. Imagine me eating all those food in one single day! I'll be Ms Digi for sure! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails