My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Restoran Sin Leong Huat, Subang Hi Tech

Lunch treat by James ...
  • While I am drinking coconut at Krabi resort ... here is another food post ... do enjoy it.
  • Firstly, I would like to say thanks to my buddy James for the lunch treat ... he is my ex-colleague in Maxis.
  • He recommended this restaurant ... it is very near to my office actually but I did not try it.
  • At 12.30pm, the restaurant will be packed with people.

  • I like the dishes there ... very nice chinese cooking taste.
  • The fish was huge for 3 pax actually.

  • The Guiness Stout 'Ku Lok Yok' is damn kao rich in taste ... thou it is fattening.
  • I notice they server big portion which I like it.
  • Yum yum, another nice chinese restaurant around in Subang-Hi Tech industrial area.

11 comments:

CH Voon said...

you are really food hunter la...

Lulu said...

feast ur readers wf yummy food while u are enjoyin another round of foods?!..:P

Kai and Baobei said...

took my lunch, hehehe, safe to view ur page now :P

TZ said...

I was so disappointed dude... I expected your Krabi food post but ended with the Subang Hi-tech post... Where is the Krabi food post... Quick Quick i'm waiting with the drool now :p

khengsiong said...

I worked in DiGi many years ago, and often had my lunch in Sin Leong Huat too.

Medie007 said...

woooo... i wanna go too! :P

HenRy LeE ® said...

I want the Guiness Stout 'Ku Lok Yok'!!! Look delicious!!! :D

chrisau said...

man ..the koo lou yok is damn appetising !! And, I always notice there's len lui and good food in your posts! :P

thenomadGourmand said...

so one day i come visit u for lunch ok? ;)

Rose said...

Yum yum. You make me hungry again! :p

vialentino said...

ch voon: no ler...i just follow ppl where ever they bring me ler...sometimes read from some foodie blog nia.

lulu: aihhh...i wanna keep fit one seriously...just that each time i wanna execute my plan, then ppl invite me to makan...

kai: hahaha....luckily u.

tz: aiyoh...patient bro...i need to balik to melaka to visit PIL ler...soon ler!

khengsiong: wow...u must be a frequent customer there...not bad the food thou.

medie007: the place very ulu one ler....

henry: yeah....very kao in taste ler...

chrisau: my colleague bro...

thenomad: yes...remember when u come over to digi cafeteria ok! dun worry, i will email u when i am free to join u all food hunt...bui tahan already...

rose: ooopsie...so sorry...

Related Posts with Thumbnails