My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Off to Krabi Island

I will be away for my holiday ....
  • Flying off to Krabi today ... and below is the resort which I am going to spend my entire 4 days in there ...
  • Wonder is Dylan joining us??? ... answer is NO ... is my holiday trip between me and yve only to destress ourself.
  • No worries, I have scheduled some post to entertain u all and thanks for ur NuffNang support!

Love this Resort from the picture ... wonder how it looks in real ... RM 530 per night

19 comments:

Cath J said...

Happy Holiday...

CH Voon said...

wah look great!
Enjoy your holiday!

LittleLamb said...

enjoy ur hol. do post ur review on the resort...

kenwooi said...

wah.. envy envy..
enjoy yourself! =D

kenwooi.com

Adrian & Aeiween said...

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS LEI~~~~

Adrian & Aeiween said...

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS LEI~~~~

uLi.佑莉 said...

Enjoy ya ;)

Angie Tan said...

Have a great holiday! You deserve it!!

Hmm.. I've got to get started with nuffnang-la...

annant said...

enjoy your er ren shi jie with yve :D

Lemonjude said...

Enjoy your stay there and happy holiday..

Lulu said...

Not bring ur baby along is somehow a wise decision to relax ler...:P

Enjoy!!!

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh..what a luxurious place to unwind with your love one...so envy you Via....:)

oh my...dylan is not coming? lol....do you think he's ok to be away from you guys...imagine 4 days...waaaaaa...that's hard...

enjoy your trip guys...share some pics..and have fun!

Agnes said...

Happy Holiday!!

TZ said...

wow! it'll be a nice holiday...
Hmmm... is Krabi an island? Let me know i wanna to go too :)

iriene said...

I heard Krabi is great for couple :)
Enjoy your holiday and do share some photos when u r back. Done some Nuff at ur blog :)

Mabel Low said...

Enjoy your holidays, mate! As for me, i'll have to enjoy my exams. T,T


mabel

HenRy LeE ® said...

waaaaa... bro, u sure know how to enjoy ya... poor baby Dylan, he sure misses u guys for 4 days... :)

Wen Pink said...

nice resort!! happy holidays! :)

vialentino said...

i will comment back individually in ur blog site...thanks....back from krabi and enjoy my holiday very much

Related Posts with Thumbnails