My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Krabi Holiday Review

Thanks to Dylan's God-Mother and God-Father ...

  • My holiday trip won't happened if wasn't Fanny and Dae offer to take care Dylan. Me & Yve planned to cancel the trip if we not able to find a right nanny to take care dylan at night. We visited few nannies actually but we don't have the comfortable feeling with them.
  • After job interview between Fanny & Yve which was so funny (requires my approval somemore!) ... we feel very confidence and trusted Fanny thou she got no mommy experience at the moment.
  • They came and stay over night at my place ... Me and Yve really appreciate & thanks to Fanny & Dae for taking care their God-Son so well.
  • Me and Yve doesn't feel worry with Fanny capabilities at all even apart with Dylan for 4 days 3 nights but we certainly do miss him so much.

Wonder who is Fanny & Dae? They are my net friends actually for many years till they are married. Now they are Dylan's Godmother and Godfather.

My resort ...

  • I have took more than 1k pics ... of course impossible for me to post all the pics in my blogsite. Therefore, will try my best to give u the best piece of advice and direction if u are planning ur trip to Krabi.
  • Sure I write and post many pics of my accomodation ... interior and exterior ok!


First time in my life, I need to abandon SHIP!
  • Very exciting and scary feeling knowing your boat stalled half way middle of the river.
  • Something wrong with the motor actually and I need to transfer to another boat.

Sceneries ...

  • Took many beach sceneries with bikini chics ....


People go Krabi for snorkeling, but I went for elephant ride ...

  • I told Yve, I dunwan snorkeling cause we have snorkeling before ... I haven't sit elephant before!

Leng Chai & Leng Lui in Krabi ...

  • While having lunch at the road side stalls ... I spotted the leng lui (pretty girl) ... then after that the BF came ... wahsei ... immediately Yve told me so leng chai with the nice body shape!
  • Ressembles like Tom Cruise rite!



Sunset pics ...

  • Will share some sunset views taken by Yve ....

My pro skill - F&B ...

  • My most luxury dinner ever! .. What's dat below?


DO STAY TUNE .... I NEED SOME TIME TO COMPILE THE PICS after clearing my 200+ emails.

25 comments:

Aggie said...

wah the LOBSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Wow~ niceee!!! Good Holiday~~~ make me also feel like want to go for holiday too~ :p

K-A-R-E-N said...

I saw a super leng chai there. Nice built up body figure.

Cindy Khor said...

that guy definitely looks like TC... erm, i'm guessing lobster with eggs and its intestines and mayo salad??

fufu said...

wow you had a great trip ya... well guess i wont go for snorkelling, instead have an elephant ride =p lobster? i only had baby lobsters before >< gonna plan a trip to krabi after my studies here in germany 2yrs later :)

Kikey Loo said...

nice place to travel~

p/s: thanks for visiting my blog. like you blog as well~ had add your link. (^.^)

Kikey Loo said...

nice place to travel~

p/s: thanks for visiting my blog. like you blog as well~ had add your link. (^.^)

Lulu said...

Cant wait to read more bt the trip!!

khengsiong said...

Did you ask for permission before taking picture of that hulk? I guess your female readers must be happy to see that pic :P

Eh BTW, I'm doing a survey for my MBA project. Since you work in DiGi, can you do me a favor? All info are confidential.

If you're OK, please take the survey online...
here

Thanks.
KS (ex-DiGian)

CH Voon said...

Wah... nice view and food pluse leng lui and leng chai hahaha

said...

:) cool~ seems like you enjoy urself there...

i jst came back frm phuket recently too...

vialentino said...

yeah....over enjoy till my waist expand and need to add additional hole at my belt...

Agnes said...

wow..nice view, nice food...some more got "leng cai' "leng lui". ..i must go there also!! BTW I going to Jordan with my family end of this month..:)

Kai and Baobei said...

haha, abandoned ur kid den enjoy outside ya ~ cool !! hahahaha ! no choice ya ~ it's really troublesome to go out after married or having kid :P

kenwooi said...

wahhh..
so nice..
*envy* =P

kenwooi.com

Cath J said...

This is a great opening bro!!

Waitingggggggg..... ^_^

Psst.. yes la mcm Tom cruise... hahahahhaha...

fann fann said...

u shd get to know him.. HAHAHA

Paul said...

it's cool!! nice place, nice food, nice environment, nice place, nice hotel, nice swimming pool, nice shower room, nice Fanny and Dae help to take care Dylan, wow, sure, nice leng lui and that nice body shape leng chai!! haha, everything was nice!!

foongpc said...

Wow! Is that a giant lobster? Yummy!

Need to abandon ship halfway? Interesting adventure there!

Must be nice riding on the elephant!

Wow! Also got eye candies to oogle at? They let you take their pictures?

Ashleyteng said...

aiyo i like the lengchai's six packs!!!

Deana E said...

1st time here.krabi is a nice place, plan to visit there one day..of course i don't think i;ll bring my kids..that would be a honeymoon place ya.

Farah said...

hehehe via.. i first read the post and the more i go down I stop and stare in one of lengchai photo :P awesommeee heheh i got that alot in phuket toooo

ws said...

Hi, I am a friend of http://summerlee19.blogspot.com/
and coordinator of zaishangyanshang.wordpress.com.
I find that your blog is interesting. Is it possible for zsys to repost your articles?
FYI, zsys is reposting http://summerlee19.blogspot.com/’s articles.
Tks.
ws
zaishangyanshang@gmail.com

炒米粉Ken said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Anonymous said...

This website is the most effective I enjoyed it to a large extent

Related Posts with Thumbnails