My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My cousin sisters from UK and US

Introducing Vanessa, Susan Jean and Katherina...
  • Ok, enuff of food at the moment ... sometimes view my own blog also makes me feel hungry fast.
  • You must see how come I got kwai lou's (westerners) cousins from all around the world. I have a malay cousin brother too which my dad sister married to a malay.
  • For Vanessa, Susan Jean and Katherina ... my aunties which is my dad sisters too married to mat salleh (whites).
  • Recently, got to see Vanessa as she came down alone for holiday in Malaysia.

Vanessa born in London, UK.
  • I must say that I am very close to Susan Jean since young cause she frequent comes and stay in Malaysia where her dad was a Professor in Stamford College in PJ that time.
  • We used to play and swim together.

Susan Jean born in Austin, Texas, US.
  • I only got to see Katherina when her family comes to visit Malaysia once in few years time only.
  • Can't wait to see her thou sometimes she did send some letters with pics to my grandma.


Katherina born in London, UK

13 comments:

Adrian & Aeiween said...

so nice you can have foreigner cousins.. you know what i always wish to have white baby with brown hair and blue eyes~ like "Ang Mo"!!! but then don't know why it was just my dream only because until now i guess i still prefer my husband is a Chinese... i guess come out from the same culture might be easy for me to cope with the relationship.. :p However, don't know how and why i have an ABC boyfriend.. sometimes i find out we can because of a bit little miss communication and "gaduh" also. Maybe because i am Chinese educated and he is English Educated person... hehehe ^_^"

Lulu said...

I have a baby cousin born in UK, never seen her b4 ler....FInd get a chance to UK n see her then...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

mix is so pretty / handsome... I dreamed of marrying a guai lo last time, hehe xD

chrisau said...

nice to have angmoh cousins..can have free accomodations

CH Voon said...

walau... mix = pretty & upstanding!

mmm i must ask my sister and brother to marry foreign people...

vialentino said...

aeiween: ur case like me and yve...english and chinese educated...good to have yin and yang in the relationship ler...else boring.

lulu: u must find her then...sure very cute one....

christina: hahaha....then now how? change bf again...

chrisau: no lah...no free accomodation one

:: yvonne :: said...

so pretty....~~~ but d last 1 a bit looks like malay.. *no offense ya*

foongpc said...

So you have rojak relatives! Haha! Mix is good : )

Henry LeE ® said...

wow.. she's pretty, i have a few cousin's from Denmark. Didn't see them for yearsss... they were toddlers the last time i saw them.. now they should be grown-ups already :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah Wah...International family of Tay :D

kenwooi said...

wah.. your family all spread all around the world.. =D

kenwooi.com

iriene said...

Wow, my family generation very slow in the international arena. Only got one niece married to American...
You can travel round the world with ease, so many cousins can be your host :)

Cath J said...

Very pretty... ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails