My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Local Food at Beccofino Restorante and Sea Kayaking at Krabi

Local Krabi food @ Beccofino Restorante, Krabi ...
  • I am wondering why many people dine at western restaurant as those kwai lou can eat the same food at their own country. They should venture for some local foods.
  • Anyway, me and yve eager to check out their local food cooked in a western restaurant and compare the taste with the local restaurants.
  • The gap was a big different ... do read thru our dining experience.

  • The Tom Yam Kung seafood was sucky ... oh man, never order Tom Yam Kung in a Western restaurant ... lesson 1 learned.
  • Then we ordered the flower crab fried in curry sauce ... gosh, the crab meat was not that fresh thou is edible.

  • The only dish we enjoy are those two dishes above ... the seafood salad and the fried fish with asparagus.
  • Anyway, the meal here was quite cheap and reasonable ... I think I spent less than RM 60 for this meal.

Canoe Sea Caves @ Krabi ...

  • After visit from James Bond Island, our next agenda is to Sea Kayaking ... I can't wait for it actually.
  • Planned for this adventurous trip instead than going for snorkeling which is the same experience and thing when u snorkle at Redang/Perhentian Island.
  • Anyway, this was an awesome experience ... to canoe thru sea caves.

  • Darn, this is the place I kena sun burn badly on my cheeks and hands ... I am dark now but Yve said it is good for me cause my skin looks fair. She likes 'Man' type one!...eeee
  • Thank God, luckily I am not the one doing the kayaking as we got the tour guide to canoe for us.
  • I love to kayak and canoe a lot during my teenage time ... but this time when I tried at the open sea by beating the sea current, it was tough to control and tiring.
  • Maybe I admit I am getting old.

  • The tour guide brought us and canoe thru some caves when it is low tide. Damn kao nice experience in my life!
  • I dunno where in Malaysia can find this kind of adventure and scenery spot. Any ideas?

14 comments:

said...

i love james bond island, but maya beach will be my favorite :) did u went there?

reanaclaire said...

yo..kayak-king..i scared scared one cos dont know how to swim. anything to do with water, i m out.. very sooi yeh i m .. yeah, the tomyam looks very oily eh..

Cath J said...

Very nice experience... Just worry camera fall into the sea...heheheh...

Kai and Baobei said...

taman negara ~ hahaha ! nice cruise also ~ :D

kenwooi said...

sea kayaking..
that's a new thing.. haha.. usually it's done at some river.. =D

kenwooi.com

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Look like you have lots of fun in Krabi lei~ hey why you went to try the Western restaurant especially in Thailand some more?? ^^

Adrian & Aeiween said...

This Saturday i am following my family to Hat Yai again.. hehe go and eat Thai food... :)

thenomadGourmand said...

LOL.. not old laa..mayb a bit out of practice! ;)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Haha, eat local food in a guai lou restaurant?

So fun kayaking there... your skin must be tanned now ;)

iriene said...

Wow, Krabi sound so interesting :)
It is so adventurous, thanks for sharing :) Done the usual here too...
Wish you, Yve and Dylan a great weekend!

Dora said...

Kayaking seems a nice experience there but I hate the hot sunny weather!

chrisau said...

i love to go underneath that rock...!

johnybravo said...

"Maybe I admit I am getting old"

You're not getting older, youre getting fatter... hahaha

eleanor said...

wow you got a great food
the places where you kayaking is look great

Related Posts with Thumbnails