My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I am a 100% DiGizen

4th May to 4th November 2009 ...
  • It is my confirmation day as a permanent staff after 6 months probation period ... kind of long rite? But I felt it is so fast that time flies.
  • Firstly, I would like to say thanks to my boss - RC for hiring me and confirming me as part of the DiGi family.
  • It is a day of my working life where this is my actual second company I have worked thru out my 9 years working experience.
  • I've never regret to move and joined DiGi. The moment I got to know I am hired, I was smiling, day dreaming and jumping around. A moment which I will never forget.
  • I have mentioned that my working life is busy and pressure at sometimes but I can honestly tell you that the feeling of pressure, stress and busy in here is totally different. It is a positive kind of feeling....
  • It really makes me feel to look forward to come to work in every morning and motivates me even I felt pressure, stress, busy and watever with my work ... but it is part of my daily challenge I will face in my work ... if no excitement, then u will feel boring at work.
  • The real reasons is at below the pictures as it describe my feelings ...

top pic: even i take picture of myself in DiGi office also I smile ....
  • In my 6 months tenure in DiGi, I have met a lot of colleagues from PD, Technology (SP, BSS, SOD, SMC, DBA), HR, Finance, Procurement, New Biz and etc .... they are my source of my energy.
  • Working here is fun and is all about laughters ... you can see in everyone's face in the picstures .... dat's why we have http://www.happy.com.my/ site (advertise sikit).
  • SP is really part of my family ... we share some personal experiences with each other, share personal interest like photography, hobbies, etc and influence some to write blog as well.

In my 6 months at here ... I have gained 7kg! Unbeliavable rite!....maybe laugh and smile too much until became fat ...
  • If you asked me whether will I stay in DiGi like I have worked in Maxis for 9 years, I would definitely say YES ... maybe another 9 years in here or probably till I retired.
  • With that, thanks to my colleagues esp my boss, HOS of Apps & Platform and HOD of SP (big big boss) and project team members (RBT, Tukang Kasut, Si Neck) for their support and encouragement ... u know who u r!
  • Oh yeah, thanks to CTO, CFO and CEO ... hope they will continue to approve all my investment for my projects ... hehehe.
  • Thanks everyone ....

15 comments:

Dhemz said...

congrats Via, you deserve it! after all the hard work you did....bottoms up!

btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering "ONE" of the following questions and post the whole sentence as your comment:
1. (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
2. My tip for a healthy smile is……
3. My dental question for Pinoy Smile is …..
4. The Pinoy Smile website can be improved by ....
5. I take care of my teeth by...
6. Teeth are important because...
7. I take care of my child's teeth ...

Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

Kevin Ong said...

Congrats to you ... DiGi is a fun place to work, no doubt or second thoughts on that.

said...

woo~ nice :) i'm using Digi... so am i ur client? hahahha :P

chrisau said...

congrats!! btW, hope to get some digi freebies , discounts, special rate etc etc ..from ya. LOL

CH Voon said...

happy to hear tat. congratz.

Work in Digi better than Maxis? why?
9 years is quite a long time! you are loyalty worker! Keep it On.

But i am Maxis user because all of my family member is Maxis users.

Cath J said...

Congrats.. ^_^

I left DIGI when I completed my 10 years there lol..

Eh? Tarmizi ke tu?? Forgot his name.. ;-p

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats to you bro! Finally, you are certified as Yellow- Man :D

kenwooi said...

im a 100% hotlink-ian.. =P
dont attack me ya.. haha..

kenwooi.com

Lulu said...

Congrate!

In Digi, after probation, need to give how many months notice or in lieu salary upon resignation neh?hahaa...sorry, I m from HR!

iriene said...

Congrats, so happy for you :)
Yelow Man (I will follow you) is a runaway success. May success follows
wherever you are!

Lisa717 said...

yayyy!!! glad to hear tat bro, u have finally confirmed after 6 months!!! i m sure many ppl out there wish to work in DiGi too..but not all ppl are as lucky as u whom being hired to work there!!

u gotta work hard hard to "upgrade" o!! hahhaa..congratz to you and wishing u the best of luck!!

TheFonz said...

Damn so fast you get the confirmation letter. It took HR almost a year so sent my confirmation letter when boss already done everything to confirm me..sialll

Aggie said...

Support DIGI all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy =D

vialentino said...

to all my friends and readers...will comment individually back in ur site. I am sorry that I am so busy recently and only got the time to read your comments. really happy and appreciate ur wishes...will work harder and thanks for ur support.

thefonz: they have simplified and automate the confirmation process ... instantly dapat e-letter! not hardcopy...hahaha

Angie Tan said...

Congrats on your confirmation!! Your workplace sounds like a great place to work in. ;-)

Hope that the stress is not too bad and from the sound of things, you are managing it quite well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails