My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hong Kee Tim Sum at Bandar Puteri Puchong, lousy dim sum

Hong Kee dim sum ... not Hong Kong dim sum

  • Firstly, sorry that I have been away and not been updating my blog for 2 days. I am a Uncle to my newborn niece ... my sis-in-law gave birth to a baby girl early this week. That's why I don't have the time to update. Sorry yeah.
  • After so so dim sum experience at Axian Dim Sum ... my parent-in-law wants to try this Hong Kee dim sum which is nearby to Axian Dim Sum. We want to compare the dim sum taste within this Bandar Puteri Puchong area.
  • We thought it served Hong Kong dim sum but it seems like imitation and local dim sum taste.


  • In fact, nothing special to recommend cause the dim sum is not so good in taste.
  • Even my favourite Har Gao, it dissapointed me, the prawns not so fresh.

  • In terms of price...they are so much cheaper than Axian but in terms of taste, totally lost out flat!
  • I did not really enjoy eating the dim sum here.

  • No worries, many nice dim sum stall around in Puchong ... will go and hunt for them one day!

11 comments:

Lulu said...

Congrates to ur sis-in-law!

Pictures already can tell those dim sum are so-so ler...

Lisa717 said...

wah wah wah!!! Nice nice dim sum eh~~ I oso wanna have it now~~ unfortunately, i jz took my breakfast..btw.. i dunno how to go to tat place..too bad right..see see nez time how lar~

anyway, congratz congratz to ur sis-in-law!!!

Janice said...

last fri,my paren brought me to seremban for dim sum..
its some restaurant whereby local shud kno abt..
i cn tell,tats the best dim sum i ever tasted..
way satisfying..
bt u must be ther early to gt a seat..if u reach ther at 9++,u hav to line up n wait for ppl to leave their "precious" table..
if u wana kno wher,i cn try ask my dad abt it..

chrisau said...

ok, noted! In fact , i usually stayed my bro in laws place in puchong. lots of great food there.

CH Voon said...

hahaha first time i read your blog that u mention lousy food one hehehe

uLi.佑莉 said...

I think Pandan Indah also got branch lo...taste so so niah...

TZ said...

hmmm... the dim sum looks nice. Howz the price?

Adrian & Aeiween said...

First thing first congrats to your sister in law! wow your family just add another baby girl.... NICEEE! =)

Oh ya for the bad Dim Sum next time just don't visit again~ since around that area still got so many nice food to eat.. haiz... until now i still haven't got the chance to visit the Restaurant Axian one so this time if i go back to KL must go and try it with my dear dear.. hehe

vialentino said...

lulu: thanks...yeah...

chvoon: got ler...got bantai and post some lousy food in my post...just not the main header title....

uli: yaloh...kena conned by the name...

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that you have some awesome content on your website. If it's OK I would like to use some of the information you provided on my webiste. If I link back to your website would it be OK to do so?


sialis deshevo

Related Posts with Thumbnails