My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dylan attending friends birthday party

Sean's birthday party @ KFC, Sunway ...
  • (Neighbour House No. 45)
    Dylan was invited by Mark and Mee Fie (Yve's colleague and my neighbourhood kawan) to attend Sean's 2 yrs old birthday party.
  • It was a long time that I did not attend a friend kid's birthday party @ fastfood outlet like McD's, A&W and KFC.

Lots of goodies, perfect place to host a kid birthday party ... I am considering it...
  • I think I enjoy more than Dylan by eating the fried chickens ....
  • Lots of food and variety of drinks ... eat until kao kao till no need to have dinner anymore.


Everyone just come and pinch Dylan's cheek ... kesian him until his cheek 'ang-ang' (red-red) ... wonder why all the kids afraid of the big KFC mascot chicken?

  • Look at the cute birthday boy - Sean .... adorable and leng chai ...
  • Got two birthday cakes sumore .... nice nice.

I like the 3D Bugs Bunny birthday cake ... looks so real...
  • Time for some cam whoring session ....

  • A group picture with the G's team ...

A family picture of the G's team ...

CK & Suan Ho Baby Fullmoon party ....
  • (Neighbour House No. 7)
  • It was my neighbour next two doors fullmoon party for their newborn son ...
  • He is so cute and adorable ler ... reminds me of Dylan when he comes into the world.


Melvin's & Wife Daughter 1 yr old party ...
  • (Neighbour House No. 8)
  • Back to back party and makan ...
  • It was a awesome birthday celebration and their daughter looks so lovely.

I am looking at the motorized car .... damn, how I wish I get one for Dylan ... too exp ...
  • That's all party for Dylan now .... the Daddy makan behalf of baby Dylan...ngiak ngiak.
  • Burpping now ...

16 comments:

Lulu said...

Dylan already start his party life before 1 years old?! keke~

eugene said...

If i were there for the Sean's party, lil Dylan sure kena from me, i will pinch his cheek so gently untill he would go ha.......

bro, your Dylan looks so very adorable lah, with his rounded face and cool demeanour, he is sure the COA... centre of attraction.

Seriously he looks so cool, unlike the parents,you both always have the smiling faces on, who knows one Dylan will grow up to like Brad Pitt, or Tom Cruise.

take care now

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow...family type of party ya :) I think I slowly getting into this "society"...haha!

Cath J said...

Wah a great party for dylan.. ^_^

He sooo chubby!!! ^_^






*Pinch* ;-p

CH Voon said...

Dylan has a lot of friends lo :)

He looks like the bigger baby among your friend

Angie Tan said...

Wah liao..

So young go to kai-kai.. Hehehe...

Anyway, he looks so contented sitting there like that. Reminds me of my niece who is learning to sit like that.

BTW, heard that 2nd wave of H1N1 is coming around soon; so have to take precaution liao!

reanaclaire said...

yea, i will pinch dylan's cheeks till he nga nga nga!! hahaha.. he is so chubby la,... what did u feed him with? maybe cute like daddy, huh?

iamthewitch said...

Wah so many parties! Dylan has more party invitations than me! Hahaha

vialentino said...

lulu: yeah....i will teach him to go clubbing when he is big enuff...teach him to kao lui...kakaka


eugene: aiyoh...luckily u r not here...else he will cry loud...looks like brad pitt...no lah, look like the dad better...leng chai enuff ...hehehe.

uli: yeah...soon u will turn like me...

cath j: reducing his weight now...

ch voon: yeah...the doctor also say that too.

angie: yeah...dats why now less take him out to mall and crowded places.

reanclaire: mom's milk ler....yeah...leng chai like the daddy.

iamthewitch: we just bring him go but the makan is the parents itself...kekeke

thenomadGourmand said...

LOL..daddy needs to workout di...
All that makan! ;p

annant said...

i used to attend such parties when i was (very) young too :D

and i ALWAYS held mine in kfc and bro's in mcd :D :D

Lemonjude said...

so many party to go...I'm sure baby Dylan will enjoy party as much as you do later..

btw, I'm not sure how true is this....don't pinch baby cheek too much, will cause him lao hou sui (saliva)

iriene said...

Hahaha, so many neighbours baby party. I believe more parties to come...enjoy, after all it is holiday season :)

kenwooi said...

nice party, nice celebration!
i want KFC! =P

kenwooi.com

Mummy Gwen said...

It was the parents that enjoyed the parties..haha. Dylan is so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks too. :P

Anonymous said...

Which KFC? Looks v nice :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails