My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chatterbohkx Restaurant at One Utama mall

Normal Hong Kong food style ...

Note: This is a scheduled post ... I am back from Krabi on Friday but I will be going to visit my PIL @ Melaka this weekend. Don't have time to reply and view your comments yet. So sorry yeah! Thanks for your continuous support!

  • The food taste at this cafe is actually normal ... but not sure why each time when I am One Utama, I will come here and order the same food.
  • Simple answer, cause felt worth it and sumore I love deep fried noodles with cheesie creamy sauce on top of it.
  • On top of that, with lots of seafood.

Still prefer Kim Gary food actually for HK food ...
  • I am alone here enjoying my food while Yve busy with her shopping ...

4 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

haiya, how come eat by urself? anyway food is always the best way to satisfy a man's need.. :)

kenwooi said...

one picture of a dish is enough to make my stomach growll. =P

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

henry: that time me and yve went seperate ways ler...i wanna buy my stuff ler...so not ngam her.

kenwooi: hahaha....pity u

chrisau said...

never really try this before ..but i do love the nissin noodles with yin yeong!

Related Posts with Thumbnails