My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Bursa Malaysia KL Rat Race 2009

DiGi group picture for the runners ...
  • I was called by the Corp Admin to collect the group picture of KL Rat Race 2009 ...
  • Thinking to frame it up in a wooden frame ... will send it for framing soon.

Johan - DiGi CEO not able to run due to his injury that time. Else last year run, he got 2nd spot in CEOs category. A memorable run for me. 5km completed in 30 minutes ... indeed slow as I took my own time snapping pics around .... hehehe.

7 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey.. which one is U? u r busy taking pics?

kenwooi said...

not prepared for the camera? =P

kenwooi.com

TheFonz said...

miss again this year race..sighhh...

Henry LeE ® said...

handsome man woor... one love sign? hahaha

Lisa717 said...

wasai!!! 5km in 30mins?? bro...u can be my hero la!! :P

fufu said...

wow... there's a marathon here in frankfurt 2weeks ago... anyway know that you are doing great there... good!! take care and all the best lol

uLi.佑莉 said...

via: Geng le...so yellowish ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails