My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Big Lobster Dinner @ Kruathara Seafood Restaurant, Krabi

Best seafood meal in my life ...
  • This restaurant was hit by the big tsunami ... the meaning of Kruathara in English is After Tsunami.
  • I was thinking ... after tsunami, they can build and deco the restaurant so beautiful and cozy for dining experience.
  • This restaurant was highly recommended by locals and even in some food forum related to Krabi.

  • We took a tuk tuk from our resort to this restaurant ... is just about 5 mins journey only.
  • Oh yeah ... when we came to this restaurant...it was 4pm ... feeling hungry that time ... so we order some White wine and Black Label with coke to relax and chit chat. It is so cheap to drink liquor at here!
  • At 4pm, we are the only customer ... paiseh ler...all the staff is eyeing on us only ...

  • At 5pm, couldn't wait longer for actual dinner time...my stomach is calling loudly!
  • We ordered their seafood salad .... is freshly made with the bowl ... like used to mix those rojaks. Excellent taste ... sour and spicy enuff!

  • It served very fresh seafood as well ... as usual i love their fried tempura prawns ... it is so fresh, CHEAP and crunchy ... darn....my cholesterol level!

  • Ordered some fried vegetables and fried venus shells ... taste good...just like Malaysia cantonese taste ... amazing!


LOBSTER - 1.2kg!
  • Then I told Yve, I have never ordered a lobster in my life before esp a one whole lobster and not those baby lobster.
  • Closing one eye and not to think bout $$$$ ... the moment I called the waiter, I want lobster ... the waiter also shock ... then all the waiters and waitress crowd around my table.

  • I think hardly people ordered lobster here I guess ...
  • Then I went to the aquariums to select my lobster ... picked one ... 1.2kg!
  • I choose bake with butter and garlic ... wanna taste the sweatness of the lobster meat ... so do not order fried cooking style!
  • I was shocked when they served the lobster to my table .... gosh, it is so freaking huge and wonder can yve and myself finish it? ... we did!

  • I also dun care about the price .... makan first and settle later!
  • It took me so long to eat and clean this lobster completely ... the meat is so juicy and nice....seriously enjoying makan.

  • At the end, I have to pay for the bill damage ... it is just RM 370+ for all the meals above + wine, liquor and hot tea pot! ... my eyes open big big...I thought at least RM 500-RM 600
  • It was a satisfying meal which I will never forget.

16 comments:

~dolly~ said...

waseh.. the lobster is so hugeeeee..........
erm... RM 300++ for ONE meal still expensive for me la.. HAHAHAHA..

Kai and Baobei said...

The most important thing fr me is the liquor! Hahahaha! So nice can hav a glass bfr dinner! :p

Cath J said...

Crazy!!! That was so tempted!!! hahahhahaha... I want ohhhhhhhh.... hahahha

kenwooi said...

big lobster murdered =P

kenwooi.com

Kelvin said...

The lobster meat is so fresh!!! *Slurps*

eugene said...

This one cheap very the cheap, got lobster, got wine, got liquor got beer,, very cheap,

vialentino said...

dolly: yeah, once in a lifetime will order this lobster.

kai & baobei: hahaha...u r wine drinker?

cath j: it was freaking cheap to eat seafood there.

kenwooi: no choice ler...i also not willing to spent one...but wat the heck.

kelvin: yeah...fresh from the aquarium.

eugene: yeah...i was shocked with the amount...i think is bout USD 100 only.

cHrIstInA_YY said...

I think I just saw my favorite SEAFOOD!!! Yummy yum yum xD

CH Voon said...

look great... but at thailand mmmm mafa a bit travel there to eat seafood!

never mind la... just see your posted photos and at the same time eat my plain rice lo... i think taste good too!

iriene said...

Wow, I also must order this lobster leh :) Thanks for the recommendation.
Btw, your blog got SK-II ads, Yve use SK-II? Her complexion very nice!
Cheers ...

Ashleyteng said...

i hate the photo with u putting food inside your mouth and then look at the camera, aiyo via!!!! that is so tempting!!!
anyway i'm so happy for you for having vacations with wife even though got baby already. still can enjoy couple life like that =DDD

Lulu said...

The lobster itself costs how much? It looks so yummy-licious!

U n Yve really can eat lot ler...or u only?kekee...

foongpc said...

OMG! The lobster is so big and juicy!!

PeckWm said...

Wah.. syok je.. love lobster!!

Shirleen said...

OMG!!!.. I'm super hungry now..... :( the presentation and all.. it just looks PERFECT!

reanaclaire said...

wei..very worth la.. now i want to go krabi too! :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails