My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Waterfront @ Desa Park City

Meet up with old long lost friends ....
  • Been many times I heard from friends about The Waterfront at Desa Park City. Finally, I went there to have coffee to experience myself.
  • Seriously is a nice place and community to live in .... you will feel very high class and much safer.

It is a nice place to jog ... really like this lake a lot...
  • Anyway, the main objective is to meet up with Alexzis and May Leng ... both been many months did not meet them. We plan for a hang out at the Coffee Bean.
  • Before coffee session, I had my dinner at Kluang Station. What I can say is the otak-otak taste not bad but the spicy fried rice is horrible and tasteless ... maybe they forgot to add in salt into it.

For me, will not come and try this cafe again at Waterfront. Many nice dining restaurant at here.

  • Let me introduce two leng luis to u all ... May Leng (top pic), she is my collegemate in INTI last time. She was a PM in Shell Co. before she quits and run her own tuition center in Puchong. Btw, she is married!
  • Alexzis (below pic) ... name sound canggih ... got to know from a project as she was a vendor ... then we got to be good friends. Happening and adventurous girl .... btw, she is single and available.

May Leng, Alexzis and Via @ Waterfront, Coffeebean ...

11 comments:

Kai and Baobei said...

Ya, it's really a great area to stay in. nice pond, nice garden :) i visited my fren there last month, the place is totally different compared to last 2 years :p

chrisau said...

woah....that's really a nice place and having coffee with two leng luis over there is heavenly! Will go there next time when I come over to KL.

TheFonz said...

waaa taiko, dua skali leng luis you sapu ke. Nice place, but I havent been there yeat

~dolly~ said...

yummy wor...

Lisa717 said...

wah wah wah wah!!
That's a superb awesome place lo!!
I wanna go I wanna go!!!
Yiiii...feel sienz on this weekend and wanna experience myself at such awesome place too..hahaha..thanks bro on the recommendation~~

Will check out google maps on how to this place!!!

Cath J said...

wah wah wah... promote single gal la... ^_^

thenomadGourmand said...

Agree! nce place..only complain is toll to and fro comin frm anywhr!

Thermomix said...

HI,

I saw your post via DPC website. Realised that you really enjoy good food. Wonder are you interested to know more about Thermomix - The "German Maid"?? I can email you the details...

I use it to cook pasta, boil rice, ice creams, curry, sambal etc. It's VERY good for baby food as well.... do drop me an email juliec888@gmail.com

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yeee...really don't know got such a nice place there wor...but it's little bit far from Cheras la...

kenwooi said...

eh nice place..
like the atmosphere.. =)

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

kai: yeah....agree with u...regretted did not invest one property there...

chrisau: sure sure...but got a better place to drink coffee than here.

thefonz: hahaha....aiyoh, kawan baik lah...unlike u, sugardaddy in digi...envy u siul.

dolly: u mean the gurls yummy or the coffee?

lisa717: got few restaurant to makan also...not bad ler...

cath j: need to get my single friends settle down ler...

thenomad: yaloh...is the toll and the jam and the bloody u-turn...

thermomix: wat is DPC website stand for?

uli: far for u unless u move to ur new place...then very near already.

kenwooi: yeah...nice and peaceful environment

Related Posts with Thumbnails