My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Swimming is good for baby development

Baby Swimming Pool ...
  • I came across this blogsite ... http://mybbshop.blogspot.com/ ... sharing about why is swimming is important for babies.
  • Secondly, didn't know baby swimming pool are so canggih (hi-tech) now.
  • This pool is the ideal size for me and like the depth of it...deep enough for babies!
  • Without doubt, Yve already place an order with the seller from that blogsite. Very good service and explanation by this baby boutique shop! Can bargain about the price and cheaper than the distributor itself!

15 comments:

Cath J said...

What age you plan to dip your baby to the pool?? ^_^..

What else they have there? Might go and have a look.. ^_^

Cath J said...

Hahahha.. I checked out the site alreday.. looks fun.. ^_^

uLi.佑莉 said...

How much is it oh?

vialentino said...

cath j: by 3rd month...in fact 2nd month i plan to get a ppol...but damn kao lazy to get those tesco / toy r us pool cause is wide and need manual air pump....yve mention the breast pump is good and cheap...sumore free 8 milk bottles....too bad, we already have that.

uli: rm 248....but if buy in bulk then is cheap....yve buying with her colleagues and net friends....u interested?

Lisa717 said...

yiiiiiiiiiii~~ so cute leh..the bb pool is so cute n made me wanna sink myself in there!! oooppsss..sorry ya..i knw i m too big to fit in that pool~ hahhaa..jk jk nia~~

Lisa717 said...

yiiiiiiiiiii~~ so cute leh..the bb pool is so cute n made me wanna sink myself in there!! oooppsss..sorry ya..i knw i m too big to fit in that pool~ hahhaa..jk jk nia~~

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Yeeeeee... the swimming pool so cuteeee!!!!! Can i swim inside? But i think is too small for me ^^"

kenwooi said...

cute swimming pool..
mum used to send us to swimming pool when we were young =)

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

lisa: hahaha...u better go to those public pool better...i scared later the pool bocor by u ler....

aeiween: sad to say cannot ler...very small for u ler...big for baby...

iriene said...

It looks great, your baby sure enjoy it! Nang nuff here. Have a great weekend :)

Janice said...

omg!!!!
baby pool??
u sure???
it looks VERY deep to me..
even my bathtubis nt as deep as tat!!!
i sure luv to dip in tat..

specially to dylan:
janice jie jie cn play IN the pool wif u?

Lulu said...

So, I m waiting to see Dylan in the pool soon...haha....

CH Voon said...

cute swimming pool,
I want to get one too,
for myself hahaha :P

fann fann said...

this is very cute! i am sure dylan will love it

foongpc said...

The baby swimming pool is cute! Do they have one for adults? LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails