My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Restoran Chi Ka Yin @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Book's restaurant ...
  • It's a ex ISD-MAS Alumni gathering as organized by Raymond Lim to come and makan at one of the restaurant opened by our Maxis ISD GM - Mr. Book ...
  • Heard he cooks very well ... and dats where he decided to share his Hakka cooking to the public.
  • During the dinner time, he really cooks in the kitchen. He is the chef over the weekend and GM @ work during the weekdays.

  • Because it is opened by own ex-colleague and boss ... I think it is better for you to come and try and give ur feedback.
  • Else i will be flattering about this restaurant .... give it a try.
  • Let the food pics do the talking and to tempt you ...

top pic: hakka yong tau foo...


below pic: yam chicken






my fav dish ...



bottom right pic: the coconut jelly dessert was yummy!
  • At the end of the dinner, we present Mr. Book a lucky cat so it will bring wealth and prosperous to his new restaurant business.


Janice paying the bill...

  • You can see all the plates sapu cleanly ... and you know how nice the taste is.
  • I wish to open my own cafe one day (my dream) if I still got ESOS from Maxis ... darn.

20 comments:

iriene said...

The food really looks good. Will definitely try it if we are at Bandar Puteri Puchong! By the way, nuff some great AdsVantage here :)
Do drop by when u r online, cheers :)

CH Voon said...

Walao He is really geng!

Food look nice too! How about price?

foongpc said...

The food looks delicious! Yummy! You want to open your own restaurant? Hope your dream will come true one day! : )

Lulu said...

Very homey dishes looking....

said...

woah~ i already feel hungry on the early morning dy.... by watching all these delicious food :P

Cath J said...

Ohhh I must bring hubby to this place... looks yummy!!! ;-p

If you open shop...do invite us to review k.. hehehhehe...

Clement said...

OH GOD.... Ka Ki Lang... Chi Ka Yin...

Good one. Book do the cook. Must try.

kenwooi said...

luckily i ate my lunch.. =P

kenwooi.com

Kai and Baobei said...

how nice if we can get away from office life and start our own biz ~ hehehe ~ makan makan n enjoy wth frens ~ :P

uLi.佑莉 said...

wei, the dish looks so-so only wor...:p not sure about the taste la...I want to go and try myself in 1 day...hehehe!

alex said...

The hakka food looks normal to me. another home cook version?

by the way, a GM from Maxis is the chef and own this restaurant, maxis staff really rich people.

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wow the food look like very yummy wor~ i also think to open a restaurant for myself (since i love food so much) but then i think back if i really open a restaurant that's mean 7 days 24 hours i just busy with my restaurant! STRESS! >_<" so the best way is i go to try your friend's restaurant just relax and makan only =D

Agnes Sim said...

wow...foods is look like not bad le.
smile on ur advs la...:p

Skeeper said...

oh my! the food are so cool and look so yummy! i hope that i can eat those things NOW hahaha! ^_________^

thenomadGourmand said...

u wan to open yr own restaurant?
a lot of work one u knw ;)

me wan to open bakery ;) (Dream laa)

vialentino said...

thenomad: i drafted my business proposal long time back....been planning for 4 years already....my proposal also collecting dust now....no $$$$$$$$$$

vialentino said...

alex: u shud go and try...yeah, is a home cook style and their hakka style.

foongpc said...

hey viaslentino, want to ask you about CallerTunes! Now I'm currently charged RM3 every month, and each song downloaded is RM2 one time only. But in the new version, we are charged RM3 for each song (first time) and RM2 every month thereafter? If I am correct, that's very expensive! If I have 10 songs, that means got to pay RM20 every month? WOW!

Anonymous said...

that daniel face also there, dog watcher face and shoe licker

Roulette Games said...

Your phrase is magnificent

Related Posts with Thumbnails